Unofficial Winter Series - PLEASE SIGN UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Ron annoyed people in the forum, which is why people consider Ron as a 'troll', thus making people not want to take part in his 'Winter Series'.

Maybe creating a thread to say "you would do a better job then John and David" annoyed a lot of people. Plus, trolling people also makes people fall out with you. Lastly reporting me lost you a person who actually stuck up for you!

Last edited:
i didnt say that in that sense James, i dont troll and i reported you because from my point of view you was being negative to me, so please ......... dont embarrass yourself

Last edited:
Ron, firstly going off topic again! You asked why you have annoyed people and I gave you an answer. Sorry if those words were so hard for you to take! Annoying people again and you wonder why. Maybe take a look at yourself and see if you are embarrassing yourself. For example: capital letters, full stops, inappropriate grammar, spelling and checking what you put. Because of your actions on the forum nobody can take you seriously!

Last edited:
James, what did i say dont embarrass yourself, you gone over the top son.

plus, i am not in control if i have bad grammar or not ok, so dont get worked up over that, like jetplaner did we he disliked my posts on here for no obvious reason.

Last edited:
also James, did you tell me for if i come back to FSR you insisted that i change my name to a different one so that i wont get abuse, i refused to change it because i knew i would be rumbled anyway so it was not a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back