1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Unofficial Winter Series - PLEASE SIGN UP

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ron Squire, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 2
  1. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Dream on.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

What are peoples problems though? Why are people complaining about this?

3. James Sadler

James Sadler
    GhostSpeed Racing Manager Premium Member

Because Ron annoyed people in the forum, which is why people consider Ron as a 'troll', thus making people not want to take part in his 'Winter Series'.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. how have i annoyed people

5. James Sadler

James Sadler

Maybe creating a thread to say "you would do a better job then John and David" annoyed a lot of people. Plus, trolling people also makes people fall out with you. Lastly reporting me lost you a person who actually stuck up for you!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 6
  6. i didnt say that in that sense James, i dont troll and i reported you because from my point of view you was being negative to me, so please ......... dont embarrass yourself

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  7. Ryan Winsper

Ryan Winsper
    Origin Front Row Racing - Team Manager

Ha, lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  8. James Sadler

James Sadler

Ron, firstly going off topic again! You asked why you have annoyed people and I gave you an answer. Sorry if those words were so hard for you to take! Annoying people again and you wonder why. Maybe take a look at yourself and see if you are embarrassing yourself. For example: capital letters, full stops, inappropriate grammar, spelling and checking what you put. Because of your actions on the forum nobody can take you seriously!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  9. James, what did i say dont embarrass yourself, you gone over the top son.

plus, i am not in control if i have bad grammar or not ok, so dont get worked up over that, like jetplaner did we he disliked my posts on here for no obvious reason.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  10. also James, did you tell me for if i come back to FSR you insisted that i change my name to a different one so that i wont get abuse, i refused to change it because i knew i would be rumbled anyway so it was not a good idea

11. I think nobody is interested in your fights, and as this is also a league forum, I'm closing the thread. Ron, if you are so interested you should better open a thread on the rFactor subforum.

• Like Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.