1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Unofficial Patch Skins 2014 Copa Petrobras de Marcas V1.0 2.0

Unofficial Patch Skins Petrobras de Marcas

1. Daiivin407 submitted a new resource:

Unofficial Patch Skins 2014 Copa Petrobras de Marcas V1.0 - Unofficial Patch Skins Petrobras de Marcas

Read more about this resource...

2. Thanks a lot for the new skins, looks great!!!

3. A "Basic" package for the beginning, maybe do improvements and put another version

4. Daiivin407 updated Unofficial Patch Skins 2014 Copa Petrobras de Marcas V1.0 with a new update entry:

Unofficial Patch Copa Petrobras de Marcas V2.0 by DavidValenca + RE-BUILT SOUNDS v1_03 by DucFreak

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Awesome guys and thanks a million for your time to improve our racing experience. Hopefully In a short while we will have hundreds of extras for this game too.

6. Thank You ;)

7. Thanks for this :thumbsup:

8. Nice skins ;) but the Ford Focus no3 Victor Meira isn't showing in my game. Cant select the car in menu
    Installed everything again and now its working :D thanks for skins again

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  9. skins are gorgeous

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  10. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Yeah good job, thanks for these, much appreciated!

• Like Like x 1
  11. how many skins does this add

• Like Like x 1
  12. adds the 2014 season of the real championship Petrobras de Marcas

13. Is there any tutorial for learning how to make skins for Game Petrobras de Marcas?

14. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Hi,
    Nice pack, been enjoying it.. however now its moved to GSCE, how do i make this work please? Thanks in advance..
    Paul :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. For now not modified for GCSE but may come in the next update for both games

16. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Thanks mate, appreciate the update...

Paul

• Like Like x 1
  17. When I can get my copy of Game Stock Car Extreme I will do this conversion skins for the game !! Did not get the game for financial reasons but still want to buy the fastest for me in steam :)

18. I'm accepting this as the Game Stock Car Extreme in steam for the good of heart, so I can bring more skins, and new to the community an easier way haha

Name Steam: miNus -DV