Resource icon

Misc unofficial KS Ferrari SF70H template 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

unofficial KS Ferrari SF70H template - unofficial template for SF70H for your skinning needs

NOTE : in case if it's not allowed to share the templates of this car, staffs/Kunos are allowed to take this down. as the car probably might not intended to be skinned due to some issue(s).

unofficial template for SF70H.

all the textures, wireframes and AO are baked and made by myself. textures are based on original Kunos textures. i put my own made texture as your base/reference.

readme file included for clearer descriptions and help.

any questions please shout me...

Read more about this resource...

In what format do I save the file? There are so many different options, I have tried a bunch but I never get it right when I look in CM Showroom, either the colors are wrong och the background isn't transparent, with some options the background is transparent, but the black number is red... I just don't get it :cry:

In what format do I save the file? There are so many different options, I have tried a bunch but I never get it right when I look in CM Showroom, either the colors are wrong och the background isn't transparent, with some options the background is transparent, but the black number is red... I just don't get it :cry:
all in DDS.
for numbers. use DXT5 ARGB 8bpp interpolated alpha or 8.8.8.8 ARGB 32bpp. don't use mipmaps. make sure you draw some alpha texture first & put it on alpha channel before saving (black = opacity, white = diffuse)
skins, if you don't want to use alpha for carbon, save it as DXT1 no alpha. else, draw in a part you want to be carbon colored in white, then make a black layer and merge both. then put it on alpha channel and delete the "alpha" layer. save it as DXT5 ARGB 8pp interpolated alpha or 8.8.8.8 ARGB 32bpp unsigned.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%