Tracks Sorrow County WIP

Yeah...very nice teaser. Brings a smile to my face. :)

Those driving scenes in the sand remind me of Vanishing Point. Good thing. ;)

Some rusty old abandoned cars would fit nice there. :)

I rated with a "Love" to your comment before watching your video, but when I finished watching it I realised that I was wrong, I should have put a thousand big loves!!!!!!!!! I just can not wait to see my car's suspension work all the time on those huge straights :)))
Waiting for it since day 1

Story Time!

Sorrow County September 3rd 2016
rules24qpti.png

Today was a busy day, first thing i did was visit my mom, she lives in the middle of nowhere not far from Aspen Plains, all you gotta do is take the exit towards the airstrip near there and youll find her place just down the road.. my weapon of choice was the old Fiat, i havent driven her much since i got her earlier this year..

rules13ssdy.png

We had some Coffee and watched TV, Midnight Cowboy was on and i ended up watching the whole thing with her!

rules6umsv1.png

Because of the morning movie i ran a bit late for my date with the M3 and had to quickly run home and grab my stuff and the car and head back out again..

rules4y9sgh.png

I stopped at Batt's Diner and picked up some Pastries so i could keep my sugar and energy level high throughout the day :D

rules33qjx5.png

I was now really late and had to pick up the pace..

rules865j6l.png

I was flying down the long desert roads at 270! at times it felt as if the whole car was going to jump off the road and kill me, i guess you dont realize how bumpy the terrain here really is until youre flying at high speeds!

rules73dxok.png

But i made it to the event in time, passed inspection and had some great fun, met some cool people aswell! the day made me realize i need to get some better tyres for the M3 since the normal street tyres felt quite slippery after just a few laps..

rules5pqs6a.png

All in all today was a good day and i finished off the tyres at a nearby parking lot, tommorow im planning to head into town and see if i can get the tyre shop to order me some new rubber :)

// Derek H. Osborn

Beta soon!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%