1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unleashed Release Date

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by onehitwonder, Mar 9, 2011.

1. When is the unleashed mod actually being unleashed:confused:
  2. we've been asking that for a loooonnnnnnnnggggggg time, it has to be released soon. I'm still waiting to feel the thunder in 2010.
  3. Well the next season of the RD V8 supercars starts on April the 23rd and it's using the new mod!! It can't be far away, but people constantly asking that question wont speed things up:wink:.
  4. It's close ;)
  5. from what ive herd very close
  6. close being like week's? .. im going to say it but i dont think this will occur but days? .. any indication as to when ?
  7. When ORSM are ready to announce a release date, they will tell you :)
  8. How do you know this?
  9. Lets hope so... my old VZ is getting a bit tired
  10. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

I'll have a stab in the dark, and say, 1st week in April, as this gives everyone a chance to get used to the physics etc, organise liveries/skins and still leave time for ORSM to sought any bugs before the next RD world series.

11. Hope so mate 2012 is just around the corner.
  12. You mean I have to work on this thing for another 9 months just to make your prediction come true.... Nooooooo!!!!!!
  13. I reckon April 1st, as a joke. As noone will believe its out, as its april fools & how long its taken.
  14. You know what Dave, it was to be around 20th, straight after Adelaide but now you have just added a week to it with that comment lol

The guys will go 'hey, good idea'

If it comes out on the 1st guys, blame Dave :tongue:
  15. I will put my bid in for this sweepstakes with an ambitious and hopefull guess on release......."This Weekend".
  16. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

That suites me......:)
  17. Aw man that's not even funny. Scary.................... yes. Funny............................ no.
  18. I will have a stab at this aswell. I think it will be out on the day of realise and not a day before :D
  19. The winner gets the mod-link on release day. ROFL