1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unleashed 2011 - Full Season Update is now available

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by still_bacon, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All

The much awaited full 2011 season update has been released.

This update includes all cars for all rounds of the chanpionship. A lot of long hours and research has gone into this update, so we know you will all appreciate this just before we get into the 2012 season.

***************************************** Please note ***************************************
    This update has a changed naming structure for the skins, so you need to delete the Ford and Holden Folders from within the 2011 season before you install this update. Otherwise, you will end up with duplicate skins for the rounds already released in V1.1

With the recent MegaUpload closure, several servers have now closed their sites to storage only, so if you can mirror this anywhere, please let me know so I can add the links below.

Links for download:
    • Like Like x 18
  2. Link to VEH update for 888 - Link fixed

I have had a report that there is a minor issue when selecting the 888 car in the first instance. This will also occur on new tracks not consistent with the Mod. This VEH update will fix this.

Please download and save in your rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\ORSM\V8factor11\Teams_Holden\TeamVodafone folder
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.