United States & Canada

Will not be able to make any sunday evening events so I dont want to to give any input. Good luck with the events Eric, Marty

Yes the dates are in the holidays break (for students)... I might miss the 12/28/08 (F3000) and the 01/11/09 (Caterham) event. :-( Nothing is sure but for now i will have to miss them.

About the Zandvoort race, i think it'll be amazing cool to see al these cars together!!! (the GT Sport class might be too fast for the rest of the cars i think.. but i didnt try so i can't tell the truth, its just a thought.)

Thanks !

Thanks Eric for adding Zandvoort to the list.
Cool choice for a wet race too, i know how wet it can be in Holland ( track is about 30 miles from my house).

Hooray for Eric :clap:

The banner looks nice Eric.

Sean, welcome again, I think I already welcomed you to the forums in another thread. But can't wait for you to get to trial membership. I too always look forward to the NA events, good racin', fun times!

Tim

• Fast Furman

was wondering if someone could tell me how to view setups and if to view them is a donation needed to do so

John

• Fast Furman

Question about setups

Hello

I am very new to racing online,i mostly play shooter and war games online but now have played a few racing games with my friends who also are shooter players. My question is this i registered on this site to view some setups and try to learn how to do that. But when i try to view a setup it says that i am not allowed to do so. Is that because i have to make a donation to do so please let me know about this so i can find out what is the problem.

Thank u very much
John

• Matt Alpeter

No John, Eric explained it already. You must apply for club membership then be promoted to the premium club to access the setups. Donating will only help our club/forums. Follow his link to learn more about it.

Updated the schedule for Sunday the 28th. Notice the VERY early start time. Again we are trying different times to see what seems to work the best.

• Ian Landry

Is there a Montreal track mod out there, Eric?

It's a cool track with always lots of action. Besides the F1s that I saw there last summer, I saw the FBMWs live and it was a nice race. Very close action.

If available, I think it would be fun.

Ian

I know there is one for rFactor. I'll look into it.

Is there a Montreal track mod out there, Eric?

It's a cool track with always lots of action. Besides the F1s that I saw there last summer, I saw the FBMWs live and it was a nice race. Very close action.

If available, I think it would be fun.

Ian

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back