Cars United SportsCar Championship [WIP] - IER Modding Group

Wow! awesome work. I've been testing the oreca alongside the Porsche evo spyder which is a relatively expensive paid mod and they run very similar times. The oreca seems to have the faster default setup, I just wish I could feel the mechanical grip through the force feedback at lower speeds just like in the dp corvettes.

I should be putting up a video soon with a comparison between the Oreca and the Porsche. Hopefully, this will shine more light on these group of cars.

Thanks for your awesome work.

Wow! awesome work. I've been testing the oreca alongside the Porsche evo spyder which is a relatively expensive paid mod and they run very similar times. The oreca seems to have the faster default setup, I just wish I could feel the mechanical grip through the force feedback at lower speeds just like in the dp corvettes.

I should be putting up a video soon with a comparison between the Oreca and the Porsche. Hopefully, this will shine more light on these group of cars.

Thanks for your awesome work.
The difference is that the Oreca was made with 100% real data and the Porsche was made with 0%...The Porsche in real life was typically about 5 seconds a lap quicker than the FLM09 on the same track (never raced together but the tracks didn't change over the years).

GB Motorsport / Porsche 911 GTA
Daytona 2015
COMPLETE

Immagine.jpg
Immagine1.jpg
Immagine2.jpg

Not sure if this is bug.

With latest version of mod. Default setup.

Going into Arrabiatta turn 8 fast high speed right hander at Mugello.

Corvette DP hits bump at that turn that launches it off track.

AI cars have no problem with it but when I try and take it full throttle I get launched into sand.

Maybe full suspension compression? or just some collider issue with car?

Not sure if this is bug.

With latest version of mod. Default setup.

Going into Arrabiatta turn 8 fast high speed right hander at Mugello.

Corvette DP hits bump at that turn that launches it off track.

AI cars have no problem with it but when I try and take it full throttle I get launched into sand.

Maybe full suspension compression? or just some collider issue with car?
Collider issue with AC actually...nothing we can really do about it, but for the next update the colliders on the car have less frontal area, which should make the pop-ups less frequent. But as I said, it is an AC collision system issue.

Just a few very small details: at least on the #81 Daytona livery, right on the front shouldn't it be the Continental logo with a circle around a smaller prancing horse, non-yellow covered led signs, and a few orange details on the front spliter, windscreen banner and rear side window? link1 link2 (sorry if it's the wrong event/livery variation) Thanks for your work!

Just a few very small details: at least on the #81 Daytona livery, right on the front shouldn't it be the Continental logo with a circle around a smaller prancing horse, non-yellow covered led signs, and a few orange details on the front spliter, windscreen banner and rear side window? link1 link2 (sorry if it's the wrong event/livery variation) Thanks for your work!
That was at the Daytona January test. The final form of the livery was this:

tusc-daytona-24-2015-81-gb-autosport-porsche-911-gt-america-damien-faulkner-kuba-giermazia.jpg

tusc-daytona-24-2015-81-gb-autosport-porsche-911-gt-america-damien-faulkner-kuba-giermazia.jpg

The orange part of the splitter is a piece that I don't think has been modeled yet. The other points are good though (that said, the LEDs on the real car were just stickers while ours is modeled, and I'm not sure that the windshield stuff is worth doing).

Could u have a look at the ride high in the showroom? It looks unnaturally high :) Rest is great. Perhaps a release in 2016 would be great, cause i assume that the Kunos GT3 will be the 2017 version and released in 2017 when the car will be presented officialy by Porsche. :( Can´t wait to drive this great car!!

Hi guys. Has someone noticed any issue with the sounds of the mod on AC 1.9? on the DP seems like the engine goes off when it reaches 4700-4800 rpm or less. Can this be fixed?

Anyway, the mod is awesome. Great job IER, keep doing that way

Greetings

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%