Cars United SportsCar Championship [WIP] - IER Modding Group

guys stop be vexing... :cautious:
I also hate to wait,but...it would be good to show respect to someone who is trying to do mod for us...
And it's hard work, which is done in free time, which could be used differently than work for sim racing community...
So be patient please...

guys stop be vexing... :cautious:
I also hate to wait,but...it would be good to show respect to someone who is trying to do mod for us...
And it's hard work, which is done in free time, which could be used differently than work for sim racing community...
So be patient please...
Thank you.

Sorry for the delays, we're doing our best, but personally, when only 48 minutes of your free time (according to Steam) over the course of 2 weeks is able to be dedicated to AC, it's difficult to get much of anything done.

As for me, I'm back from vacation but one of my hard drives is suffering and is taking an astoundingly long time to replace. No important data lost (no AC stuff on the drive in the first place, and I run multiple backups), but I can't use my gaming computer while I'm preparing the new drive, had to boot from a live CD so I could unmount everything and get a clean copy.

A bit of publicity never hurts.

Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 12.10.41 AM.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%