Cars United SportsCar Championship [WIP] - IER Modding Group

Maybe i could help with modelling some assets. I did multiple buildings for the Lucca Ring...
Perhaps, but we wouldn't want to waste your time if it never got released. Realistically, you would be doing everything that's left on the track...(infield -buildings, people, vehicles, structures-, pit building, re-doing the hotel, etc. - it's a huge amount of work)

Perhaps, but we wouldn't want to waste your time if it never got released. Realistically, you would be doing everything that's left on the track...(infield -buildings, people, vehicles, structures-, pit building, re-doing the hotel, etc. - it's a huge amount of work)
Ok :/ Maybe when more willing people come together so we have enough menpower to have a realistic option to finish it. With more people i would be quite motivated to help :)

Little update:

Air conditioning in house was broken, making my computer pretty much unusable for the week...car's are nearly ready.
"The ac was broken so i couldn't work on the mod for this week (25 july-31 july)"
or
"The cars are ready but the ac's broken so i won't be able to work on the mod for this week (1 august-7 august)"

?

Sorry i'm just reeeeaaaallllyyyy excited for the next update is all.

"The ac was broken so i couldn't work on the mod for this week (25 july-31 july)"
or
"The cars are ready but the ac's broken so i won't be able to work on the mod for this week (1 august-7 august)"

?

Sorry i'm just reeeeaaaallllyyyy excited for the next update is all.
Hence the usage of past tense in my original post....

A small contribution to the mod -work in progress:
previe12.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back