1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uninstalled GID now no HUD

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by dcully, Oct 19, 2016.

1. So I installed GID ran a few races and decided my screen was too cluttered and considering I don't race online at all I don't need its great info.
    I uninstalled as per the pdf doc that accompanied the mod but now my default hud is missing, any ideas?
    I could verify files on steam I suppose but I'm afraid that might interfere with Patricks addon tracks.
    rookie mistake, should have made backups.

2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Have you selected HUD in the options?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

or just delete plugin/dynhud folder and run integrity check in Steam

• Like Like x 1
  4. Verifying now, was afraid it would mess up my addon tracks.

5. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    Premium Member

Don't worry, it will not do anything to add-on tracks; it is only if you changed an original file that it will revert it back to default.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo
    Premium Member

This is probably because the GID Hud overwrote your d3d9.dll file in the main AMS install. Dynhud need that file, and not the one from the GID files, you need the default one back. I am sure the Steam verify will fix it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. You should have saved the original d3d9.dll from main folder of AMS, or simple add a .org, to be like d3d9.dll.org , And btw is possible to use both of dynhud and the gid at the same time like I do.