WIP Undva stage

This video looks great. The road is not very wide so it will be tricky not to make any mistake :smile-big:. I hope the FPS level will be low in order to allow a lot of people to play on this stage! Thanks.

Sh** man, that is a big file...I'm downloading right now, thank you so much Kytt. About your mail...sorry if I didn't reply yet...I had not much time but I will try to find thoses for you because I need to reorganize a lot of gb files...you know it's all broked up..I have some files here..other files there in other folder with wrong name etc... I don't know what is final and what is not. I plan to make them available someday but that is if I find free time to do so and have the motivation. Enough talking,.. going to try it now..because download is finish :D

Cheers!

That's a great Beta version. Textures and landscape are very very nice. The road is also very detailed! We can see you still need to work on roads jonctions! :wink2: But apart that and your own list of "things to do", it looks like a futur very good stage. It loads in 30s and the FPS level is perfect! No lag at all:good::woot2: Thanks Kytt!

really to be considered a "best" btb stage for many reasons:
- good model for track: enjoyable and fun driving
- very good textures and objects models
- highly personalized
- detailed reproduction of a real stage (from the photo I saw)
- optimized as for materials, textures and LODs to get high fps even on older systems

this is an optimal example of what track makers should ideally aim at

They are 1024x1024 but i will try later 512x512 and see how mush difference there are and if there are any performance gain or not.
Yes i use blending.

They are probably 12 because i just made a texture and put it in. No playing around with settings much, only thing i did was scaling with x y settings to get proper size

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back