1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Understeering after patch?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Joe Stalans, Nov 29, 2010.

1. I used to be pretty good in the online sprint races before the patch. Now, I'm just holding racers up because I have to brake WAY too early to make all the turns. My car pushes badly compared to pre patch. I have not modded anything. My 20 year old son has noticed it also. It's not even fun anymore, because it was so much fun driving the cars before. I've found a few things online mentioning this, but not as much as I would like. Obviously there are racers online that are not bothered by this cause they are faster than me now. Any comments??

I use a Logitech G27

2. I thought it was just me!. When I steer it just doesnt feel responsive and I am going off way too easily. I use MS 360 Wheel. mmmmm

3. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

The patch introduced terrible force feeback. If you go back to pre-patched game, the steering is superb again. Another well documented problem with the patch. I re-installed my PC version 4 times before dicovering that it is deffinetly the patch that breaks the steering feedback and sensitivity.
    I only play the game with version 1.00 now.

4. Hi,

Are you using any mods? I had same kind of problem and was loosing my nerve but I found out that "Increased damage-mod" had something to do with grip.