1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Understeering after patch?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Joe Stalans, Nov 29, 2010.

1. I used to be pretty good in the online sprint races before the patch. Now, I'm just holding racers up because I have to brake WAY too early to make all the turns. My car pushes badly compared to pre patch. I have not modded anything. My 20 year old son has noticed it also. It's not even fun anymore, because it was so much fun driving the cars before. I've found a few things online mentioning this, but not as much as I would like. Obviously there are racers online that are not bothered by this cause they are faster than me now. Any comments??

I use a Logitech G27
  2. I thought it was just me!. When I steer it just doesnt feel responsive and I am going off way too easily. I use MS 360 Wheel. mmmmm
  3. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

The patch introduced terrible force feeback. If you go back to pre-patched game, the steering is superb again. Another well documented problem with the patch. I re-installed my PC version 4 times before dicovering that it is deffinetly the patch that breaks the steering feedback and sensitivity.
    I only play the game with version 1.00 now.
  4. Hi,

Are you using any mods? I had same kind of problem and was loosing my nerve but I found out that "Increased damage-mod" had something to do with grip.