1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under New Management

Discussion in 'RBR Rally Club & Leagues' started by Warren Dawes, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I am pleased to advise that the RD Rally Club will now be under a new Management Team.

I have finally decided to "retire" as Rally Club Director, and I'm very pleased to announce that the New Leaders for the Rally Club will be Roy Magnes and Ole Marius Myrvold. Roy and Ole will take over the role I played, and Senad will continue with his Admin Role supporting Roy and Ole.
    Rallying at Racedepartment is in good hands, and I'm sure we will see strong support for this Classic Racing Sim of Richard Burns Rally for many years yet. There is still lots of life in the ol' girl.

Hopefully I'll still be lurking around here, providing support if needed, and joining Rallys when I can.
    I wish to pay huge thanks to Senad, he has been invaluable in helping to revive RBR here after it nearly died, without his Admin support, I would have gone mad.
    Also, big thanks to Damien for his great Banners, they have added so much and I am hopeless at that graphical stuff.
    Big thanks to all of our Rally Club supporters, I've enjoyed working with you all, and look forward to being a simple member / driver in the future. :)
    • Like Like x 17
  2. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

Thanks for all Warren :thumbsup:

hip hip hooray for you :D
  3. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz
    The One and Only...I think?

Thanks for all your efforts Warren, they are very much appreciated!
    Welcome into the role Roy and Ole, I'm sure you will make it your own :)
  4. Thanks for everything Warren and may you be blessed a lot.
  5. Well played, sir, well played.
  6. Thanks for running the Rally Club and for all your personal help in the past :)
  7. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

Cheers warren!
  8. Dude you got me started in competing here. I don't think I would have ever been able to sort out my early computer problems without your help
  9. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Hope to see you driving a lot Warren! :) It will be strange without you keeping us controlled!
  10. Thanks for all the effort over the past years. Especially for keeping it all alive in the early days, with 5 people per event, and doing everything by yourself. You've built it up substantially, and today we have 25 people, and even a nice little championship.

Good luck to Roy and Ole
  11. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Big thanks to Warren for the tremendous job you have done for the rally club!
    The spirit and idea of the club has been something I have really appreciated ever since I first joined the RBR-section here at RD, and is something we want to keep as is :)

I hope to see you driving still for a loooong time to come, Warren, allthough it will be really funny to be on the opposite side of things like this :)
  12. Thanks for all your work Warren! Been a great help to me when I started and many others I'm sure!

13. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

Maybe late, but still THANK YOU Sir:thumbsup: Hope to see you on track if time allows me!
  14. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

even doe im am not a regular on this forum i heard of the great things that you did from friends,so Thank You very much for the effort and 1000's of hours and everything,may you have much health in your life to enjoy what you created here at RD.
    good luck to new guys:)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks for everything Warren
    • Like Like x 1