Unable to publish update in a mod.

Hello!
I've been trying to publish an update for "the hillclimb" for two days.
It does not give me any error, simply to give to save update nothing happens, I continue in the edition screen and it is not published.

I do not know what to do...

Greetings
Rafa

Hi Bram
Yes... is in the "upload file update" where i can't publish.
I click in "save update" and nothing happens... no error, but it is not published

I try with several browsers but nothing ... other times I have worked well, is the third update.

tajo-update.jpg
http://prntscr.com/g5c71s

Thks for reply

We need a bit more information in order to help as other seem to update their files just fine. Have you tried with different browsers? Do you use flash or not? How large is the file? Internet speed?

Hope we can help.

Hi Bram, thanks for your support.

@ Have you tried with different browsers?
Yes... I try with opera, firefox, chrome and maxthon... all with same results.
@ Do you use flash or not?
No... except in chrome...
@ How large is the file?
I try with a 7z of 159 and today with zip of 235mb :O_o:
@ Internet speed?
50/50 It does not take long to get up.

I just managed to reproduce it.

status.png

In the past flash always showed a nice progress bar right in your face and that has now gone.

As you can see i updated a file okay and it showed 51% in the browser status bar.

However all of a sudden status bar disappeared and the fields were empty again but the file was attached. Filled in the boxes again and hit save and it was properly updated.

Just want to chime in and say I've got the same issue. I've been able to update my app last week but today it just wont work, same behaviour as Patrik and Rafa.

For the record I did not hit the preview button. The top right and left of button loaders appear for one sec and then disappear and thats it. No error message no page reload it just dies there.

Is there a maximum update allowed by any chance? I must be around 10 or so I beleive.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back