• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Unable to change tyres or fuel mixture

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by MartinN, Nov 27, 2013.

1. MartinN

MartinN

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi. I was driving career and the first 3 races I had no problems. But in Sakhir I noticed that I can now only change brake balance while driving, nothing else. And in garage, I cannot switch between different tyres of the same compound. I'm driving on Legend and all assists off.

Any ideas?

2. Chris Brand

Chris Brand

Ratings:
    +69
    Are you running the latest version of the game? Make sure automatic updates are on through steam.

3. samjealsha

samjealsha

Ratings:
    +8
    turn off parc ferme

4. MartinN

MartinN

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the latest version. Tried turning off parc ferme, no help. I now noticed that tyre and fuel simulation seem to be both off, since I get no tyre wear and cant change the fuel load either. I tried looking through options if I've missed anything, but so far nothing helps. The only thing I can think of is that maybe this occurred after playing some races online, which I had not done before.

5. Chris Matthews

Chris Matthews

Ratings:
    +248
    I had that in career mode for Spa after a patch update.
    I ended up stuffing the car into a wall but after that it was ok.