1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Unable to activate?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Alexander Darg, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hi
    Can any one advise please
    i tried the 30 min demo loved it so i purchased the full game received a serial number
    but it wont activate ???keeps say number invalid... i have tried to contact them left about 4 emails but no replies
    any ideas?
    many thanks

2. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

Have you emailed sales@reizastudios.com ?

Someone will reply as soon as possible, but please be patient. They're probably a little bit busy right now having attended the GSC race in Sao Paulo.

3. Race in sao paulo i want to race on my pc ha ha ha i have contacted them but no reply
    you know what its like played the demo really like it purchased it want to race it :rally:

but when it didnt activate i went mental ha ha ha lol
    cheers

4. Any one back yet?????
    i really want to play i have a serial number entered it but keeps coming back
    serial number invalid????????:confused:

5. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Hello,

Apologies for the delay.

I cant seem to find your email. Have you sent it to sales@reizastudios.com ? All issues with Serial Numbers and activations should be directed to that.

If you wish, you may also send me a PM through here with your order details so I can have a look.

6. Hi thanks for your reply I emailed 4 times, last night I used the Link provided . I will email again today And contact via pm Many thanks

7. Got it working great game really good