Resource icon

Misc Ultra Realistic Graphic Mod for F1 2016 with SweetFx 2016-08-22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gaspedal submitted a new resource:

Ultra Realistic Graphic Mode for F1 2016 with sweetfx - F1 2016 Graphic Mod

This Mod give for your F1 2016 game a very realistich graphic look like real live. I have found optimized color matrix, contrast, bloom and hdr settings without causing performance problems on your pc.

Install Instructions:
---------------------

This Mod uses SweetFX for optimized graphic in F1 2016. After installing this mod, you will hopefully get a very realistic graphic in your F1 2016. :)

Drag and drop "F1 2016" folder inside this rar file into:

X:\Program Files...

Read more about this resource...

its a close call for me. a little too dark/bleak but i think its considerably sharper...w/ default i found i preferred the gamma at .90. might try the edit suggested in the reviews & see if i get the compromise im looking for

only for me, the setting it's total wrong??? the color it's too seppia and if i set the saturatiot to -0.2(0.0) the light it's like the 5 A.M., i see your screenshot and see a race with too light like dawn and less colour, and the withe it's like pink...

no, tested on diferent 4 screens here and calibrated with a expensive calibrating device Voltcraft RGB2000 for TV Color Calibrating. The rating of other Players confirm this. Maybe you have to check your display- or driver settings? And as said, mod only for DX11/12 Video cards.
Screenshots are created with Ultra Settings ingame (only "reflections on car" is on "high") on QHD Screen 21:9.
good luck!

Having issue installing any version of SweetFX / Reshade onto F1 2016. It puts the game to 1 FPS.
Anyone managed to fix this issue?

Update:
Found the issue, for what ever reason, any version of sweetfx/reshade/enb automatically takes hundreds of screenshots.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back