Misc Ultra HD reflections ( only for High-End PC )

Hey Drivers,

It's my 1st upload here and i hope u will liked it ! It gives to the game a new graphic dimensions more realistic ! The reflection mapping enhanced at a realistic level, character quality enhanced too ...

I let you see by yourself... ( need an high-end pc cause it drops your fps about 15 or 20 % )

Before :
Before.png

After :
After.png

Install :
Go to your C:\Documents\MyGames\Formulaone2013\hardwaresettings then open the file hardware_settings_config.xml. Go to the line <envmapfaces= "yourstats" size="yourstats" forceBilinear="false" /> and copy/paste this :

"<envmap faces="16344" size="4096" forceBilinear="true" />"

Last edited:
Honestly I can't notice differences on my pc, it seems that doesn't work. On size=4096 the game lags a lot but reflections are the same, with 1024 or 2048 there are no visible changes but the game run more smooth.
I'm sure that I do something wrong because the photo of the preview is spectacular.

yes that setting is for only his type of video card
, even with low end cards you can make it look better then the pic.. that setting just eats up memory, for nothing you can actually set it only to 32 vs 4096 and then in the game set to ultra reflections with memory of 32 mb and and it will be same and the game will stay on current fps

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back