1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Steering Wheels Ultimate Steering Wheel Leds HD 2.0

Close to Real Life Steering Wheel Leds made in HD

1. IcemanLFS submitted a new resource:

IcemanLFS´s Ultimate Steering Wheel Leds HD - Close to Real Life Steering Wheel Leds made in HD

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 6
  2. niiice leds m8 :thumbsup: gonna test it tomorrow

3. you should resize correctly your leds picture ... or add another below the original.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. :)

5. Thank you.

6. Update soon for all teams with specific lights display.

Example:
    Untitled-1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. i know that your leds are in HD and the picture is bigger but you can add another pic like the one i post to show us the circles etc...correctly because the side of the pic are too high. its just that i want tell you :)

8. [​IMG]

thanks for your work but find these LED `s better :thumbsup:

9. Thats the good thing of having so many options to choose from.

10. I would like to publicly present my apologies to samletigre for what I said earlier about the image size, because he was 100% correct and I was mistaken. The image is already correct and very sorry for what I said, he was just trying to help me. I was stupid and incorrect. Thank you samletigre and i´m very sorry!!:(

IcemanLFS.

11. Can this be used in F1 2012?

12. Yes.

13. Thank you

14. Very good leds, thanks...:thumbsup:

Especially on the venom's wheel...:whistling:

15. lovely leds ! one question, is there a file that also enables one by one for the HUD leds ?

16. Thank you.
    Maybe, but i don´t know witch is the file for the hud. It would be to make it also one by one.