Ultimate Realistic Mod with Reshade

Other Ultimate Realistic Mod with Reshade 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi!
Installed it like described, worked on first start. No problem there.
But i had the same problem as TomasDrabek, looked like super-shitty resolution, very blurry. Figured out that the problem was that i had driver-side antialiasing activated (in my case in Nvidia Profile Inspector). For every one that has this problem - disable it there!
And now it looks simply amazing, a little like R3E. Very nice.
Still not sure if it is worth not having DynHUD available. FPS dropped from about 120 to 65 on my GTX770.

But it looks so sweet now....

Edit:
Seems that especially SuperSampling AA causes the issue. Better to turn ingame FXAA on.
I also strongly recomment to change the value TiltShift.fx / value U__Offset from -2.9000 to -2.2000, otherwise the image is way too blurred.

Last edited:
Hi!
Installed it like described, worked on first start. No problem there.
But i had the same problem as TomasDrabek, looked like super-shitty resolution, very blurry. Figured out that the problem was that i had driver-side antialiasing activated (in my case in Nvidia Profile Inspector). For every one that has this problem - disable it there!
And now it looks simply amazing, a little like R3E. Very nice.
Still not sure if it is worth not having DynHUD available. FPS dropped from about 120 to 65 on my GTX770.

But it looks so sweet now....

Edit:
Seems that especially SuperSampling AA causes the issue. Better to turn ingame FXAA on.
I also strongly recomment to change the value TiltShift.fx / value U__Offset from -2.9000 to -2.2000, otherwise the image is way too blurred.

Thanks, I'm looking for a better antialias setting. I have to try yours , but thanks in advance.

It looks nice, but it murdered my fps. Went from 75fps+ on triples to 30. For those who see a red-line, you need to disable the 'tilt-vire' shade after pressing 'shift F2'. Gaspedal, hopefully you can find a way to reduce the fps hit?

This looks lovely but the killer for me is it stops GIDHud working. Any ideas how you can get the 2 working together.

Awesome effort though mate and will be keeping a close eye on how this develops.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%