Ultimate Realistic Mod with Reshade

Other Ultimate Realistic Mod with Reshade 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
the screenshots look amazing, but I can't get it to work...
Looking at the .ini file you said I need to edit, all the paths semm good from the start... my AMS is installed in the default folder. should I change anything then?
I also noticed I cant get the configuration tool to open after putting your files in the game.
One last thing, how can I tell if all the shaders have loaded?
thanks mate!

if you have installed AMS in the default folder, then you have don't edit anything. The configration tool can you open with your previous d3d9.dll from default AMS installation. If you have installed all files correctly, you can see on left top side of the screen the info messages from Resahde in a popup screen.
Make sure, that you have copied all files into "Automobilista" to main directory of the game.

Heavy desaturation. Very similar to BigSilverHotdogs original ENB Series mod for rfactor without the heavy frame rate hit imposed. If I'm honest, I personally would prefer a bit more more colour. Not Pcars yet, but very much appreciate the time and effort involved. Look forward to any updates, if forthcoming.

you can ingame press Shift + F2 to open the toolbox for Reshade. Then you can edit the presets for more color. :)

With this mod I have constanly 60fps with a 780Ti on 21:9 screen.

Last edited:
if you have installed AMS in the default folder, then you have don't edit anything. The configration tool can you open with your previous d3d9.dll from default AMS installation. If you have installed all files correctly, you can see on left top side of the screen the info messages from Resahde in a popup screen.
Make sure, that you have copied all files into "Automobilista" to main directory of the game.
hmmm As soon as the game launches I see a little box onthe corner, but it's too small to read any notification, and it just disappears after the intro video
is fullscreen / windowed borderless a factor in this?

then you have installed the mod corectly. If you would get a error, the info box keeps open for few seconds. Errors during loading of shaders will be showed with a red text. You would get errors if you have forget to delete old sweetfx files from default AMS installation or if you have edit wrong locations, or if missing files.

alright. I can open the toolbox with shift f2, but I dont think the paths are correct.. I cant see any of the "techniques" or effects on the toolbox... I"ll try to mess around with that for a while and see if I can make it right... thanks for the support!

are you sure that you have copied the "reshade-shaders-master" folders from mod in the main folders of the game and have you edit the line corectly for this folder in d3d9.ini
Watch out for the second locations behind first location! ;)

TextureSearchPaths=C:\Program Files (x86)\steamapps\common\Automobilista,C:\Program Files (x86)\steamapps\common\Automobilista\reshade-shaders-master\Textures

EffectSearchPaths=C:\Program Files (x86)\steamapps\common\Automobilista,C:\Program Files (x86)\steamapps\common\Automobilista\reshade-shaders-master\Shaders

Loading of Shaders is a bit slow. You can see how reshade load the shaders on info box.

I found the problem... C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista is my installation path... so close yet so far hahaha
now that I've corrected the path I can see the loading messages
sorry for that and thanks again!
not I'm gonna have some fun =D

Looks very nice to me, but I can´t get it to work properly on my tripple screen setup..the mod works, bud the screen looks very "low-resolution" and also I have the red horizontal stripe in the middle of the screen. The FPS also drops drastically down from stable 60fps to 22fps. Do you know what the problem should be? Anyway thansk for you work.

Hello Tomas: start the game and open the toolbox with Shift+F2 for ReShade. You can now disable the used shaders step for step until you have found the shader that causing the problem on your system/display. Then you can try to edit the preset for this shader. You must close the toolbox for ReShade again for getting full performance.

Gaspedal updated Ultimate Realistic Mod with Reshade with a new update entry:

optimized presets for all tracks

optimized presets for all tracks

Note: For preset updates, you have only to replace "Ultramod.ini" in your AMS Game Folders.

Read the rest of this update entry...

image-jpg.168938

Last edited:
Seems that it try to load but counting effects stop at 43. In the config window are no effects to see. Logfile says unable to load D3Dcompiler library. Make sure you have the DirectX enduser runtime or a newer version o0f the library in the application directory. Updated this but no effect.
I modified the paths for my installation cause i have no steam folders in c:. For me its R:\Automobilista_1 and R:\Automobilista_1\reshade-shaders-master. Hope that is not the problem.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%