1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Ultimate LOD,s 2014 1.0

Ultra settings lod

1. Hm, funny I was about to release a very similar mod which I finished 10 hours ago but wanted the people who requested it to test before.
    I have edited the raceload.jpk + the carlodsettings.xml though ... funny day. (ah yeah multi livery would be included again, too haha)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I do not alter anything that effects the database , never have ,
    Someone left a 4star rating saying that the cars are really low res , talking absolute rubbish , I am running Titan Black sli , and trust me theres nothing low res at 5760x1080 on Benq tripple championship monitors :confused:

3. I see all the other cars in low graphics, please can you upload the original file?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I am also seeing absolute lowest lod cars for all opponents @ ultra detail and am running a 980 gtx @ 2560x1600.

5. Ill check again but on my PC everything is Ultra after running the settings over 4 days :(

• Like Like x 1
  6. I love your Mods dude but there does seem to be something wrong, I ran the benchmark after applying your mod and got more fps than before and the opponents in the race were definitely lower res, but frontend and pre-race the cars looked better???? I'm running a GTX780.

7. I just changed some settings around its improved it a lot , really strange lod settings to 2013 I will update a fix shortly :)
    At 5760x1080 looked fine at 1080 looks bad :confused:

8. Cool! I'll keep an eye out for the update......keep up the good work :)

9. Hello! Is this mod for only cars,or does it change all graphics better? intel i5 and 560gtx too low for this?