1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steering Wheels Ultimate HD F1 Wheel Pack + PSD PT4 1.0

• Like Like x 4
  1. Sorry I forgot to mention that I got the best results with the settings in graphics at 0.9 Gamma,
    I can not understand why some of them looked a little funny myself ,
    I was messing the numbers for over a day the standard numbers was 32x32 the realistic display module was using 64x64 and I made mine 256x256 and then had to change them to 128x128 for better results ,
    Maybe the game struggles to read the higher quality fonts , I may update the Fonts but try and downscale then to 64x64pixels and see if that helps , My fonts I got looking perfect on max ultra settings with gamma at 0.9 , but not everyone as a HighEnd Gaming PC:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. intel core i5 nvidia geforce 610 m - hd 3000 "-.- *****
    thanks for your time

Language edited by moderator - There are other words that can express 'surprise'
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
  3. thank you so much great job:D:thumbsup:
  4. Why doesnt get our friend zuhaitz667 a ban?
    RLD!= Reloaded = cracked.
  5. Proof? Do you accuse him of using pirated game without proof?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hi m8 ,
    I came across this website and noticed loads of RD,s mods well nearly them all ,
    I have only just noticed it , After searching for an helmet I got asked for ,
    I saw loads of our work , ML,s work and just wondered if you know anything about it , And if its anything to be worried about concerning myself with?
  7. They gave credit to me and as long as they do I don't mind.
  8. Well, the Screenshot is the proof in my eyes, if that isn't enough I'm sorry.
  9. Can you link me those pics? Or can you tell me where can I find those pictures?
  10. http://imageshack.us/f/202/o7z7.png/
    It says clearly RLD! and you might also google for F1 2013 and RLD!
    • Beer Beer x 1
  11. Well now I believe you. But it's the admins duty not mine to gave him his well deserved bann.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

There are more mods stolen, and not only from you
  13. Its ok if they are giving credits I suppose but would have maybe been nice to have been asked :thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Superbe job ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  15. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

Agree, and just saying