1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Steering Wheels Ultimate HD F1 Wheel Pack + PSD PT4 1.0

• Like Like x 4
  1. Sorry I forgot to mention that I got the best results with the settings in graphics at 0.9 Gamma,
    I can not understand why some of them looked a little funny myself ,
    I was messing the numbers for over a day the standard numbers was 32x32 the realistic display module was using 64x64 and I made mine 256x256 and then had to change them to 128x128 for better results ,
    Maybe the game struggles to read the higher quality fonts , I may update the Fonts but try and downscale then to 64x64pixels and see if that helps , My fonts I got looking perfect on max ultra settings with gamma at 0.9 , but not everyone as a HighEnd Gaming PC:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  2. intel core i5 nvidia geforce 610 m - hd 3000 "-.- *****
    thanks for your time
    :D:thumbsup:

Language edited by moderator - There are other words that can express 'surprise'

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
  3. thank you so much great job:D:thumbsup:

4. Why doesnt get our friend zuhaitz667 a ban?
    RLD!= Reloaded = cracked.

5. Proof? Do you accuse him of using pirated game without proof?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hi m8 ,
    I came across this website and noticed loads of RD,s mods well nearly them all ,
    I have only just noticed it , After searching for an helmet I got asked for ,
    I saw loads of our work , ML,s work and just wondered if you know anything about it , And if its anything to be worried about concerning myself with?
    http://f1fastlap.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/ferrari-f138-hd.html

7. They gave credit to me and as long as they do I don't mind.

8. Well, the Screenshot is the proof in my eyes, if that isn't enough I'm sorry.

9. Can you link me those pics? Or can you tell me where can I find those pictures?

10. http://imageshack.us/f/202/o7z7.png/
    It says clearly RLD! and you might also google for F1 2013 and RLD!

• Beer Beer x 1
  11. Well now I believe you. But it's the admins duty not mine to gave him his well deserved bann.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

There are more mods stolen, and not only from you

13. Its ok if they are giving credits I suppose but would have maybe been nice to have been asked :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Superbe job ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

15. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

Agree, and just saying