Resource icon

MGP15 Ultimate 2015 Physics Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is the second time you are trolling here. You kidding me with this so called "review"??? Unfortunately, I cannot get your uneducated, bashful rating taken down. Cannot believe new people have to read your comment and might get the wrong impression of our mod.
Do you honestly think we would get feedback like we have, work for over 2 months on physics and editing values you did not even know existed, but it is a possibility to start 26th and finish 1st?
Let alone with an Aprilia? IT IS NOT POSSIBLE - ON ANY BIKE. Already from a tire degradation standpoint is this 100% impossible, which tells me instantly you installed it incorrectly or you flat out lie. Little things like this are also a way to protect ourselves from people like you. Where we can easily dismiss such false claims knowing that starting with the tires, this would not be feasible. Goodness, @Giovaneveterano even posted a promo video intended to show off the matching sound, but also illustrating how tough it is to catch up with other riders. So, there is actual video proof, not that the gamers that know need it, but it's there.

Did you not find these results you were experiencing ridiculously curious or at least worth mentioning? You didn't find that so astonishing, so unrealistic that it might be worth checking further into?
No - instead of asking - you come here, bashing the mod because of your own inability to follow instructions. I am beyond disappointed in people like you and even more so in the admins. How are you protecting the modders from trolls like this? How is this personal opinion when it could not be farther from reality??? So, I can do whatever I want and make things up and then rate someone's mod badly just cause I feel like it? What kind of crapola is that??? How is there a sense of community, when it is all but anarchy.
How can admins leave that standing? Everything you talk about makes no sense whatsoever, but now our mod lost a star rating because of you. Thank you racedepartment, we love how you look out for us.
Dealing with so many incompetent people at once - this will more than likely be my last physics mod ever. @JayS has worked on another version, so I owe it to him to release that for sure. Other than that - no way. Simply not worth the agony, the sweat and hard work only for it to be destroyed by incompetence.THANK YOU ADMINS FOR PROTECTING OUR INTERESTS + MOD. Wow :thumbsup:
winning on an aprillia is possible...

Thanks, so I save the time to do a video for our out of touch with reality friend.
I am considering doing lap guides for each circuit and and then explaining (in the description) how to tackle them to show how mod works and therefore how to get lap time this would be to help rkh develop the mod and the community to be faster :)

Thanks, so I save the time to do a video for our out of touch with reality friend.
3 laps?? What difficulty level is that on??? I could never prove what level you are using even if you were to post a screen shot. When done right, like I mentioned a million times, this is NOT possible. What an awfully misleading video. This mod, for the BILLIONTH time, does not work with 15% race distance, it does not work properly at all when not used as mentioned in the instructions. At least 50% race distance. The usual scaling with race length and difficulty levels does not apply for this mod. You will not get the proper tyre degradation nor will you get proper AI behavior. This might work with the stock game, but it simply will not work with our mod. The only issue this mod should present are the well known 7-8 track issues, where the AI behaves differently, which we are currently fixing. As mentioned this will require several DATA packs, each one matching a given "problem track" AI behavior. You also have to switch your tyrescatalog when it rains and back when it is dry.

Last edited:
Later i am going to try this mod, that sounds very interesting.
But i dont figure out one thing:
since one have to recompile the mix file, why did you put all the files, even the originals, instead of putting only the modified ones?
if you had put only modified files, one could just overwrite his own structure without losing current mods.
now, in order to keep my own mods, i have to find out which files you modified.

EDIT: oh well, i can do it viceversa :D LOL sorry

Last edited:
why did you put all the files, even the originals, instead of putting only the modified ones?
To help the clueless people writing terrible reviews due to their own inability to follow instructions. Then those geniuses post a video of 3 LAPS!?!?!?!? The very reason this mod does not work. They are so far off they do not even know how to read - then use the worst possible video to prove whatever futile point. That is why we did that. So nobody can make mistakes during installation. But apparently, even that is useless. So, why bother, everybody should just make their own mod. How about that?

Hey, so I have a question, I installed the mod (well, i think I did it correctly, but I'm such a noob for that kind of things so its possible I did smthing wrong) and did a 50% race on Mugello, Motogp class full sim (manual, and every aids off, realistic AI) and first off, in quali, Marquez fastest lap was 1:49:.. while I runned a 1:45:807, and in race i definetly could feel the ai was riding differently but still was really slow (won with 30sec advance, constently running 1:46/47)..I could feel some changes with the bike behavior but not really sure... So yeah, is this normal on Mugello or did I completly miss installed the mod? (followed a tutorial but it was focused on mxgp, but it was still the same principe)
ps: Im belgian, so I dont undestand every bit of english vocabulary haha

3 laps?? What difficulty level is that on??? I could never prove what level you are using even if you were to post a screen shot. When done right, like I mentioned a million times, this is NOT possible. What an awfully misleading video. This mod, for the BILLIONTH time, does not work with 15% race distance, it does not work properly at all when not used as mentioned in the instructions. At least 50% race distance. The usual scaling with race length and difficulty levels does not apply for this mod. You will not get the proper tyre degradation nor will you get proper AI behavior. This might work with the stock game, but it simply will not work with our mod. The only issue this mod should present are the well known 7-8 track issues, where the AI behaves differently, which we are currently fixing. As mentioned this will require several DATA packs, each one matching a given "problem track" AI behavior. You also have to switch your tyrescatalog when it rains and back when it is dry.
You didnt watch the video. The difficulty is clearly shown. Also where the hell does it say that you MUST do 50% or above nowhere so what you are saying is unreasonable. I am trying to help you this mod is awesome, but not perfect if you just fly of the handle as soon as somebody tries to ask a question or has a problem then the mod will never be perfect and people will avoid helping you.

Same on Sachsenring, think I did not installed the mod well.. So when is this tutorial video coming up?

do you known that the mod is ok only if your races are minimum 50% long? in other ways it's not operating , even if you ride with minimum 50% and there are no changes so the mod maybe is not well istalled

That is why we did that. So nobody can make mistakes during installation. But apparently, even that is useless. So, why bother, everybody should just make their own mod. How about that?

To End this useless discussion, just upload your .mix files, so installation would be no problem and we all just see the "true" mod.

Or is it just your fear to loose your last excuse?

It's a shame that you are not able to accept problems with the mod. Nobody here likes an unfinished mod so why you not just accept the reviews and try to work out with us where the problems are? First step should be to upload the .mix files so we can exclude installation issuse for the people the mod is not working.

Im really sorry but I dont fully understand, so, step by step:
1. Use Mixfile Remixer to extract DATA.MIX in Motogp 15 folder to desk in a DATA folder
2. Now, here's the step I dont get, so I have the mod, and I need to take the DATA_DRY RACE folder in it and then what?
3. Use Mixfile Remixer to repack (from here I get it)

Im really sorry but I dont fully understand, so, step by step:
1. Use Mixfile Remixer to extract DATA.MIX in Motogp 15 folder to desk in a DATA folder
2. Now, here's the step I dont get, so I have the mod, and I need to take the DATA_DRY RACE folder in it and then what?
3. Use Mixfile Remixer to repack (from here I get it)

ok have you download this mod update1.1? ther is a folder in rar named data, ok now you use remixer and extract the data.mix in mgp15 main folder to desktop for example, so you have now a data folder in desktop open the mod rar and open yet the data folder in rar and drag and drop all files in the open folder to the desktop data folder overwriting the files and now again remixer and the "create new mix file function" browse the data folder on desktop and rebuild a new mix file name as .mix file the new file when asked and don't forget to check the mixfile format as SBK X/ V8 option
so you now have the new data.mix rename the original as i have described and put the new data in main mgp15 folder and enjoy

Finally managed to install the mod and the update! So now I just have one question, when I want to do a wet race, do i need to re-use mixfile remixer and just replace the tyres folder using the tyres folder from the "WETRACE" folder mod 1.0? Oh and is it necessary to do it for the moto 3/2 class aswell?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years