Resource icon

MGP15 Ultimate 2015 Physics Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nope, not right at this point. Just hit F2 and restart session, or just practice in TIME ATTACK first.

Ok, thanks for the update ;)

Again, I wasn't saying the mod is bad...far from it! - I just wanted to know if you could give me any tips on setups...

I will keep plugging away at the setups, and with this 'New' file that you've received from your partner, I guess this will make the mod even better! :)

THX!

Hi to everyone i upload a video about how our ocmmunity mod the motoGP thanks to rkh´s physics mod and others is MotoGP 15 quite different now..
I also modded some tracks such as Brno on a video.. Just don´t judge me cause of FPS while recording :D

the update really improved a lot the game,but in some tracks,i still think the A.I. is a little bit slower(ex.brno,indianapolis) they give you a challenge on quallyfiyng but in the races i can win easy with no effort.
can you do a data file with the ai harder for races ?? aside that the mod is great...

Hello Guys,
Very very long time no seen.

I just seen this topic and it made me happy to see that there is finally some decent physics editing going on :). (good job)

I did create my own file just a few days after this game was out so i know how hard it is to get something decent..
Good to see this topic ;) gonna keep an eye on it.

FEEDBACKS (based on personal considerations):

Motogp bikes should be easier to ride but slower. I mean, ok a motogp motorbike is a monster on two wheels and it's unbelievable hard to handle, but this is only a game and we can handle the "monster" only with our fingertips without any physical reference like G forces, lean angle and sense of the position in the corner. So, after some practice I can easly have a 1:19.3xx in Sachsenring on the Factory Yamaha. Impossible to have that kind of race pace but in Q is another story. AI is fast enough and matches quite good the real life, but my bike should be slower and less nervous through corners. It's incredibly smooth under braking (I love how I have to brake in this mod), but during shifting and when I have to max out the throttle I have a lot of troubles.

So: slower bikes and smoother shifting. My Q time should be no faster than 1s from my race pace, instead I have often something like 2s per lap slower than my best lap.

We think we have isolated the crash issue at Turn 9 in Sepang and are working to resolve this. @JayS also tweaked the physics behavior some more - we will have that ready shortly. In the meantime, I have been able to crank up the AI speed in quite a different manner with very promising results. No crashing or running wide other than through an actual incident which is totally legit and obviously for realism purposes absolutely necessary.
BUT, while these new tweaks will keep the AI glued to your butt and certainly pose a challenge for almost all circuits there are still the usual suspects such as Indianapolis, Sachsenring, Assen + couple others where that file simply is not enough to compensate for Milestone's crap.
So, being the hardcore enthusiasts that we are, the plan is to release a MAJOR DATA PACK which will consist of the new physics model and AI adjustments as well as separate DATA Folders for those tracks with AI speed issues. In other words, you will have a DATA folder for Assen, Germany, Indy and the other problem tracks. You will then be able to swap out DATA folders depending on the track you are racing on and you will have proper AI behavior for that track. We will detail exactly the tracks that you would need that for. About 7-8 tracks in total.
All in all, we are extremely pleased with the response and constructive feedback to our mod and would like to thank you all for playing!! Until next time...#bearacer

Last edited:
We think we have isolated the crash issue at Turn 9 in Sepang and are working to resolve this. @JayS also tweaked the physics behavior some more - we will have that ready shortly. In the meantime, I have been able to crank up the AI speed in quite a different manner with very promising results. No crashing or running wide other than through an actual incident which is totally legit and obviously for realism purposes absolutely necessary.
BUT, while these new tweaks will keep the AI glued to your butt and certainly pose a challenge for almost all circuits there are still the usual suspects such as Indianapolis, Sachsenring, Assen + couple others where that file simply is not enough to compensate for Milestone's crap.
So, being the hardcore enthusiasts that we are, the plan is to release a MAJOR DATA PACK which will consist of the new physics model and AI adjustments as well as separate DATA Folders for those tracks with AI speed issues. In other words, you will have a DATA folder for Assen, Germany, Indy and the other problem tracks. You will then be able to swap out DATA folders depending on the track you are racing on and you will have proper AI behavior for that track. We will detail exactly the tracks that you would need that for. About 7-8 tracks in total.
All in all, we are extremely pleased with the response and constructive feedback to our mod and would like to thank you all for playing!! Until next time...#bearacer

A huge thanks for your masterpiece.

I don't understand if i can use the automatic transmission

no it's not possible to use any assist with this mod, you must have manual trasmission and also real AI, pro smulation level
answer in italian thinking he is italian
siccome dal nickname sembri italiano te lo traduco, devi usare la trasmissione manuale e livello simulazione pro, l'unica cosa che puo' rimanere automatica e' il movimento del pilota sulla moto

no it's not possible to use any assist with this mod, you must have manual trasmission and also real AI, pro smulation level
answer in italian thinking he is italian
siccome dal nickname sembri italiano te lo traduco, devi usare la trasmissione manuale e livello simulazione pro, l'unica cosa che puo' rimanere automatica e' il movimento del pilota sulla moto
Ok grazie, peccato, devo far pratica con il cambio manuale allora.

Hi ! I'm french and it's my first installation mod !
Thank's for your great job !
But, when I install this mod (and other), my game freezes it , it gets stuck in the early loading (the one with the small bar at the bottom left) !

Do you have a solution ?

Thank's !

Hi ! I'm french and it's my first installation mod !
Thank's for your great job !
But, when I install this mod (and other), my game freezes it , it gets stuck in the early loading (the one with the small bar at the bottom left) !

Do you have a solution ?

Thank's !

It's quite likely you select the wrong MIX file packaging (see the #12 in the picture below).
You should select SBK-X/V8 it in the drop down menu. when you are going to repack a folder into the MIX file.
1rti.jpg

Mod does not work for me. The bike feels better than in the normal game but Quali is completley screwed up. I loose about 5s to the pole in Quali and when the race starts I'm on the pace of the top riders because this riders are nearly 6s slower in race the in Quali. Starting von 26th and finishing 1st is not very realistic on a Aprillia.

Mod does not work for me. The bike feels better than in the normal game but Quali is completley screwed up. I loose about 5s to the pole in Quali and when the race starts I'm on the pace of the top riders because this riders are nearly 6s slower in race the in Quali. Starting von 26th and finishing 1st is not very realistic on a Aprillia.
This is the second time you are trolling here. You kidding me with this so called "review"??? Unfortunately, I cannot get your uneducated, bashful rating taken down. Cannot believe new people have to read your comment and might get the wrong impression of our mod.
Do you honestly think we would get feedback like we have, work for over 2 months on physics and editing values you did not even know existed, but it is a possibility to start 26th and finish 1st?
Let alone with an Aprilia? IT IS NOT POSSIBLE - ON ANY BIKE. Already from a tire degradation standpoint is this 100% impossible, which tells me instantly you installed it incorrectly or you flat out lie. Little things like this are also a way to protect ourselves from people like you. Where we can easily dismiss such false claims knowing that starting with the tires, this would not be feasible. Goodness, @Giovaneveterano even posted a promo video intended to show off the matching sound, but also illustrating how tough it is to catch up with other riders. So, there is actual video proof, not that the gamers that know need it, but it's there.

Did you not find these results you were experiencing ridiculously curious or at least worth mentioning? You didn't find that so astonishing, so unrealistic that it might be worth checking further into?
No - instead of asking - you come here, bashing the mod because of your own inability to follow instructions. I am beyond disappointed in people like you and even more so in the admins. How are you protecting the modders from trolls like this? How is this personal opinion when it could not be farther from reality??? So, I can do whatever I want and make things up and then rate someone's mod badly just cause I feel like it? What kind of crapola is that??? How is there a sense of community, when it is all but anarchy.
How can admins leave that standing? Everything you talk about makes no sense whatsoever, but now our mod lost a star rating because of you. Thank you racedepartment, we love how you look out for us.
Dealing with so many incompetent people at once - this will more than likely be my last physics mod ever. @JayS has worked on another version, so I owe it to him to release that for sure. Other than that - no way. Simply not worth the agony, the sweat and hard work only for it to be destroyed by incompetence.THANK YOU ADMINS FOR PROTECTING OUR INTERESTS + MOD. Wow :thumbsup:

Last edited:
If you just want cheers for an unfinished not working mod, than I maybe the wrong guy for you ;)

To say, it works for me and one other guy and so it must be perfect on everybody's machine is just ridicules. If this is your understanding of computer science than it is understandable why the mod is not working.

Maybe, if installation is so difficult, a readme would help. As long as there are no more informations how to install it, i just installed it like any other mod (mods that usually work). So maybe you will think about it a minute before shouting around.

So conclusion from my side. The mod does not work for me, that is a fact, may it works for somebody but not for me. If you can't handle feedback than it is your problem. I have no problem to go along without this mod.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 245 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 228 13.9%