Resource icon

MGP15 Ultimate 2015 Physics Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello guys, I would really apreciate some help! Sorry for my english, I'm spanish. I extract data.mix to my desktop. Then overwrite files with dry weather ( the one I downloaded). What should I do next? Create new mix file? What root source should I use? And what mixfile path sould I use?? It's driving me mad!!!!!! Thank you.

That is not even close to being possible. You installed it wrong. No way you would get used to this mod by now, no way you would win by 23 seconds (ON ANY BIKE), that has never even happened with the stock game and 3 falls on top of that, now I know you are lying. Not even with riding aids is this possible. And for the millionth time, our mod does NOT WORK WITH AIDS.
Additionally, Scott Redding finishes between 11th - 17th, that is another reason why I know you did everything wrong. Instead of doing what the rest is doing, which is to complain for no reason, you should READ instructions, READ what someone is trying to tell you. When you show up here acting like this, you simply look like a troll. Just like the guy with his keyboard. Think I spent 2 months on the most comprehensive mod just to have it trolled down by arcade folks playing with keyboard and others incapable of following instructions, but I am the bad guy? My goodness.
what? calm down I dont know what is going on but can I ask you what times are the AI supposed to be doing at Indy on the highest difficulty. btw I use no assists with TCS on highest I am not trying to piss you off I am trying to give you feedback to help you develop your mod into the best mod possible I am sorry if I offended you *Edit I am Uploading a video if you could please look at it to see wether the AI is correct I know I have installed the mod correctly due to the start physics and also the brake markers. Video
P.S the AI in vanilla was piss poor in Qatar as Rossi I won by a minuite
Also sorry about the redding pointer he was more in place in this race

Last edited:
Hello guys, I would really apreciate some help! Sorry for my english, I'm spanish. I extract data.mix to my desktop. Then overwrite files with dry weather ( the one I downloaded). What should I do next? Create new mix file? What root source should I use? And what mixfile path sould I use?? It's driving me mad!!!!!! Thank you.
The root source is the file you are compiling into the mix format so you would set that to where you have placed the modified data folder. The mixfile format needs to be SBK-X/V8 and the new mixfile presumably you would want to save that to override the original DATA.MIX

ok try to help you. in mixfileremixer you must choose create new mixfile than up on program browse your data folder overwritten with the patch, go down on mixfile format and choose SBK X/V8 option than yet down choose where you want to put the new data. mix file and next write DATA.MIX is important that you write .MIX so the program can create the new data.mix click on pack new mixfile and now you have the new data last backup your original data in motogp15 folder and put the new data created and enjoy!

Thanks for the advice!!!! But I still get this error message.."Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Access to the path ‘C\Program Files (x86)\MotoGP 15\DATA

I found really challenging to not slide the rear in some corners.
Any suggestion?

Ps: I tried to make the lean smoother and I found more realistic line compared to the AI.
Anyway, genious mod, but it still needs a lot of improvements to call it perfect.

I found really challenging to not slide the rear in some corners.
Any suggestion?

Ps: I tried to make the lean smoother and I found more realistic line compared to the AI.
Anyway, genious mod, but it still needs a lot of improvements to call it perfect.
Try turning the TCS up it makes traction for easier despite the fact yyou may lose speed also you need to be really smooth with the throttle

Okey now I managed to do it guys!! The only problem is the game doenst charge, it opens the dialog to choose language but then it just freezes!!!!! any advice? thank you again ;)

whitch version of the program have you? the last is 0.1.6 of mixfileremixer,
and also have you choose the wright option of mixfile format in the program?

Try turning the TCS up it makes traction for easier despite the fact yyou may lose speed also you need to be really smooth with the throttle

Sorry, I was innaccurate :p I mean during braking: when I dive into the corner it's hard to not slide the rear in some parts of the track.
But, anyway, even in acceleration with TCS on when I shift from 2nd to 3rd gear the rear snaps!

Sorry, I was innaccurate :p I mean during braking: when I dive into the corner it's hard to not slide the rear in some parts of the track.
But, anyway, even in acceleration with TCS on when I shift from 2nd to 3rd gear the rear snaps!

Isn't that the reason they invented a seamless gearbox.
maybe it's getting better if you update the chassis/ suspension.

rkh updated Ultimate 2015 Physics Mod with a new update entry:

significant changes to the overall AI behavior + individual riders positions

AI much faster in QP now and race pace improved as well.

Low 1:58:xxx at Sepang...get soooome!!

Update only includes dry weather DATA, change the tyrescatalog according to weather from the 1.0 release when required. These changes are STRICTLY related to the AI strength and behavior not about physics!!

View attachment 103577

Read the rest of this update entry...

Here we go. Significant pace increase for QP performance and race performance now closer to QP times. We all know it just does not work 100% perfectly on every track. And we were forced to forget about matching real life lap times a LONG TIME AGO - before we ever started the mod. So, it was always about being challenged as the player. Milestone simply has too many holes and inconsistencies with their AI behavior for any given track. One would need a different DATA.MIX for every other track so to speak, where the AI has been adjusted for any given track, then you have to swap out the DATA.MIX constantly and how annoying would that be?? Already bugs me that we need 2 DATA.MIX files for the weather. In any case, the AI's aggression level has also been increased, which leads to more incidents (run offs, crashes) on certain tracks.

Now let me see your low 1:58:xxx at Sepang... 1:58:427 is my personal best so far and that was on a Suzi :rolleyes:

1.58_low.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back