UK Riots

You have mis read everything that I have said, or just refused to read it properly. Now I know why I dont bother posting on the forums because idiots just confuse me.
I was replying to this part:
To me it seems they are not using force because of what happened to the guy in London that was pushed over, the Olympics and the fact it apparently began with voilence, not that it has anything to actually do with what is happening now.
And I was giving my opinion on that.

So:
1. The government should restore order asap for the normal citizens
2. The Olympics shouldn't be a high priority for the government now,
3. I would lock some of the areas and shoot when necessary. Also use curfew.
4. I would ask the army for this. I know the Dutch army is also trained for such situations, maybe the UK army isn't. The riot police here is not strong enough for this I think, even tho they didn't use the water cannon yet.
We'll see what happens the coming night.

So in fact I wasn't really replying to you, but more to what should happen and about the government.

You may have an other idea what should be done, but calling people idiots ain't a proper way to finish discussions.

Chris, bad news, Leeds is getting hit tonight. My step brother just came back from the pubs early because it has already started here.

And as for the reasons behind this, media invented or not, I think it's stupid to cause violence over anything at all. If they want to get rid of capatalism, I'll be rooting for them, as long as they manage it peacefully. If it's over a police shooting, what would risking more shootings solve? It really is sad to see people getting hurt on both sides of the fence, and it's extremely stupid too. But I agree, I don't give a crap about all the millionare owned business' getting torched and looted, just a shame they aren't smart enough to leave the small hard working business' out of it.

Chris, bad news, Leeds is getting hit tonight. My step brother just came back from the pubs early because it has already started here.

And as for the reasons behind this, media invented or not, I think it's stupid to cause violence over anything at all. If they want to get rid of capatalism, I'll be rooting for them, as long as they manage it peacefully. If it's over a police shooting, what would risking more shootings solve? It really is sad to see people getting hurt on both sides of the fence, and it's extremely stupid too. But I agree, I don't give a crap about all the millionare owned business' getting torched and looted, just a shame they aren't smart enough to leave the small hard working business' out of it.

That sucks. I guess my birthday night out in town isn't happening this Saturday :(

Sky News reported that at least 3 people have been run over and killed last night.

and someone i follow on tumblr said this too:

Someone I follow on tumblr said the following:

"inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon
RIP cousin, Haroon Jahan.

These Riots have gone too far when innocent people die defending their communities/areas.

Run over by some scumbag, I hope they die a horrible death."

I hope they really clean up this mess tonight.

I didn't think Leeds would ever get too bad. I think the main problem you were talking about with pubs etc was due to Leeds vs Bradford football match

It was quiet all over the country last night - that was what I was referring to :)

I am yet to be convinced that the outbreaks of rioting up and down the country had anything to do with the initial outbreak of violence in Tottenham - other than people seeing the police forces inability to control the situation and seizing upon the moment to cause chaos, havoc and ultimately steal.

I wrote a blog from my perspective when the looting was at its height. Now that the disorder appears to have been quelled I am even more convinced it was nothing to do with politics - as I doubt a politically motivated protest would have been stopped in its tracks due to rain; it wasn't a game of tennis or cricket after all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back