Wanted UK Next level Motion V3

Looking for a UK based Next level motion V3 must be in very good condition
I'm in Devon so somewhere close would be an ad

Looking for a UK based Next level motion V3 must be in very good condition
I'm in Devon so somewhere close would be an advantage
Hi, are you still interested in a V3. I will have one for sale this week, only thing is I live in Sunderland (postage would not be to expensive). If interested I will give you more information. Thanks

Hi, are you still interested in a V3. I will have one for sale this week, only thing is I live in Sunderland (postage would not be to expensive). If interested I will give you more information. Thanks
Hi Colin yes , details and price would be helpful please and if its not too much bother a couple of photos would be great.
cheers Nick

Hi Colin yes , details and price would be helpful please and if its not too much bother a couple of photos would be great.
cheers Nick

cheers Nick
Hi, I will post some pictures over the weekend (will be taking it of my rig this weekend). I will try and post a video of it working as well. I bought the V3 Platform on the 9th July 2019 it has 204 hours 52 mins 02s work time. Everything is up to date on it and I would say the usage has been light, do not play Rally games mostly Raceroom, I run it with little movement and I have had no problems at all with it.

Price wise I was looking in the region of £1500 but open to fair offers. Postage would be no more than £20.00.

Will be putting Platform on here sometime over the weekend (so you will have first shout)
Thanks

Hi, I will post some pictures over the weekend (will be taking it of my rig this weekend). I will try and post a video of it working as well. I bought the V3 Platform on the 9th July 2019 it has 204 hours 52 mins 02s work time. Everything is up to date on it and I would say the usage has been light, do not play Rally games mostly Raceroom, I run it with little movement and I have had no problems at all with it.

Price wise I was looking in the region of £1500 but open to fair offers. Postage would be no more than £20.00.

Will be putting Platform on here sometime over the weekend (so you will have first shout)
Thanks
yeh give me first shout on that mate , not sure how we will make the safe transaction without posting details on here , wouldnt mind a chat with you Colin but I dont want to post my number on here , any ideas ?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 137 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.2%