Resource icon

Skins UBS Mercedes AMG Racing (Part of Final Fantasy F1) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
phoenixblade621 submitted a new resource:

UBS Mercedes AMG Racing (Part of Final Fantasy F1) - Full Black UBS sponsored Mercedes F1 Team

This mod is part of Final Fantasy F1 which is a series on my YouTube channel. 2016 was a constrasting season for Mercedes. New recruit Max Verstappen managed to finish third in the season behind the two Red Bulls, whereas Bottas failed to deliver, and only managed a solitary race win at Monaco (although Leclerc held everyone else up).
Mercedes looked for a more competitive driver for 2017 to replace Bottas, and found Fernando Alonso, who returns to the sport after a year away competing in...

Read more about this resource...

i don't think that many people will try this and download this unless you show pictures of the mods you are putting here. Text description is nice, but with team skins the most important thing is pictures. I dont mean anything bad by it, maybe the mods are great, but we need to see pictures first. Just a suggestion. thanks

i don't think that many people will try this and download this unless you show pictures of the mods you are putting here. Text description is nice, but with team skins the most important thing is pictures. I dont mean anything bad by it, maybe the mods are great, but we need to see pictures first. Just a suggestion. thanks
I agree with him, please add pictures

I'm working this at the moment, but F1 2017 blew up last week, so I'll have to be re-add the mod to my PC. Once there, I'll some photos. In the meantime, this YouTube has all the mods in it -

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%