1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Tyre wear option?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by kvbrock82, Mar 29, 2011.

1. kvbrock82

kvbrock82

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone, Ive got a question..

Im running a heavily modded version of the game though seem to have trouble locating the option to turn tire wear on in the game.

I run full length races and im noticing that even with just 1 pit in the whole race my grip doesnt seem to get any worse unless it starts to rain. Im playing on hard.

Where do i find the option to turn the tyre wear on? Ive been through all the MYF1 options and just cannot locate it anywhere. Is this a bug or is something corrupted on my version through modding?

Thank you for any feedback.

2. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,996
    If it's the same as on the Xbox then it's one of the options you access when starting a GP. From memory you select the car, then the track(s) and then come to a screen with the current settings and from there you can alter all that you want, race length, driving aids, tyre sim (on or off), fuel Sim (on / off), penalties, car damage, flashbacks, etc.

I'll check when I am home but I am pretty sure that's about right.

3. kvbrock82

kvbrock82

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks peter. I gathered from another thread that i might need to press enter on the difficulty tab for them to show up. Ill have a try when i go home.

4. Jean-Francois Matte

Jean-Francois Matte

Ratings:
    +3
    On the menu Peter talks about, I think you have to scroll down, you don't see it right away...

5. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium

Ratings:
    +821
    Yup, along with AI setting it is right down the bottom of the list!