Resource icon

Misc Tyre wear for 2016 mod 2016-05-19

Login or Register an account to download this content
laubie submitted a new resource:

Tyre wear for 2016 mod - 20% less wear for all dry and 10 % for wet tyres

Hello,
here is my tyre mod for 2016 mod.
You will be able to run 2/4 laps more per stint at 100% race.
AI still make pitstop as same laps as before cause there is
no way for me to mod this, the only thing is that the AI are at
the end of they stint a bit faster as before( they don´t loose so
much grip as before)
Backup your file before use this mod !
Note: this mod only work when you change both files (f1 vehicle package 2014 and 2015, don`t ask me why, codies bizarr programming!?)
Enjoy.....

Read more about this resource...

laubie - with a new mod just around the corner for the 2016 season, could you please confirm if this is compatible with both seasons in game?

Just DLed and opened it - looks like the package is there for 2014 season, so might not be an issue - will await further info :thumbsup::ninja:

Good news laubie and thanks for updating us all - Will work on the -20% wear first off and see if it correlates to actual racing circumstances and stint lengths on certain tracks and tyre combos compared to real life. Hoping I might get some racing in when SWMBO goes to bed ;)

Good news laubie and thanks for updating us all - Will work on the -20% wear first off and see if it correlates to actual racing circumstances and stint lengths on certain tracks and tyre combos compared to real life. Hoping I might get some racing in when SWMBO goes to bed ;)
I testing this a long time ago, the problem is that the AI don't change they pit strategy and there is no way to mod this, they always have same pit strateg. I try with 100% more wear, and the result was a lot of puncture for a AI cause they are programmed to do a fix pit strategy. That is the big problem in this game, a lot of things are not modable :-(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%