1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC tyre temp app

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Nick Milton, May 29, 2015.

1. Nick Milton

Nick Milton
    Captain Slow Premium Member

could anyone give me the full path to unzip the tyre temp app? I cant get it to install?

should it appear in the app list on right screen in car?

2. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

It will appear there if you didn't forget to activate the app in the General Options. ;)

3. Nick Milton

Nick Milton

yeh thats what confusing me, i have activated it in options, so its clearly installed, but i cant see it in drop list on screen?

4. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python

When on the track, check the apps, should be one of the last ones, at the bottom of the list.

5. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

:)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Nick Milton

Nick Milton

mmmm, sun, tats all ticked and done, but the "tt" isnt there?

7. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Hmmm, did you scroll down? You can scroll up & down while hovering the mouse on the tab

8. Might be a long shot, but something similar happened to me with another app. And I resolved it by simply uninstalling the app, then reinstalling again (and checking General-Options that its activated). Then the app appeared.

9. Tomi

Tomi
    ”Maximum Attack!” Premium Member

Did you unzip to Assetto corsa root folder E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa not directly to app folder? If you unzip to app folder then those app icons won't be at the right Place, which is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\gui\icons

10. Nick Milton

Nick Milton

@Sun. yes.
    @Joel. will try :)
    @tomi. thought so but after reinstall i will double check.

cant do it today, off for a ruby murry.( curry) but mid arvo tomoz will get it sorted, then get qualifying for formula master, some work to do there 56. my best so far.

11. Nick Milton

Nick Milton

tomi,

i unzipped to assetto corsa, NOT. the app folder.

but then its not listed at all in options menu? it only lists in options menu when i unzipp to apps?

just done it again, simply doesnt show up, i now have it unzipped to assetto corsa and apps?

the tick box is there, just doesnt show in list

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  12. Nick Milton

Nick Milton

yep, not there?

13. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Can you post the link to the app you downloaded? If it's a different app then It might not be shown as "TT" instead it might be the AC logo

14. Nick Milton

Nick Milton

15. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

I'm sorry it's not working for you man, because it should be as simple as dragging and dropping.
    [​IMG]

16. Joao Alves

Joao Alves
    Premium Member

Do you have other 3rd party apps installed? Something could be conflicting.

• Beer Beer x 1
  17. Nick Milton

Nick Milton

guys just solved it, was extracting the full folder, as you did above sun, i broke the folder down to the tyre temp app and dropped that into apps. presto, all good

thanks guys, off for the ruby murry now, then spurs v sydney, ( im a tottenham boy) sorry , football with feet :)

get qualifying tomoz, only 2-3 seconds to find

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Works for me but is there anyway to change the background of the apps so they are solid instead of see through or maybe change the font to black? The information in the apps are sometimes hard to see on light backgrounds

19. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    #17 Talking Door Racing Staff

Press the pin in the upper right corner.