TX Table clamp broken

Hello everyone,

I need some help with my Thrustmaster TX Table Clamp. I already sent a support ticket to TM but while I wait for a reply I thought I could ask here to see if anybody else has seen that problem before.

So I'm using my TX with the clamp on my computer desk. Recently I started having issues with it where it would get loose randomly while I'm playing. Since last week I literally can't use it anymore!

If I turn the bolt clockwise I will eventually get some tension into it but then as I continue to turn the screw I suddenly lose all tension... Then, as I turn it, I get tension again and then lose it once more. Basically an infinite loop without ever getting enough tension to hold the wheel in place.

I tried putting some lithium grease on it and while it made the whole thing a lot smoother it didn't fix the issue.

My guess is that the threads are stripped on either the bolt or the hole inside the base...

Anybody seen that issue before? Any ideas on how I could potentially fix it?

Thanks!

Can you put a spacer between the desk and the contact point of the clamp, this may allow you to tighten before it reaches the problem section.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back