Two eras - two styles. Classic vs modern...

I want to congratulate Reiza (once again) for their work.
Driving the two F1 ingame is exactly like watching these two videos.
Technologies are different, driving is different, pleasure is different...

and :

Thanks again guys of Reiza...:wink:

These two cars deserve an F1 championship with F1 tracks. Perhaps we will have them with Senna Game, perhaps not...

RDV in the future...

I use these add-on paddles for my DFGT :-

http://granturgismo.com/buypaddles.html

..... but for the last couple of days have been trying the sequential shift stick in F1 Classic, and it's great fun. An H shifter WOULD be interesting "for sure"

The expression "for sure" is used with the copyright holder's permission. It it free to use when no commercial gain is incurred. Those who wish to pay for the commercial rights should contact the current holders :-

Felipe Massa
Fernando Alonso
Stefano Domenicalli
Jarno Trulli

;)

Its fun to drive the classic using the H shifter, but i can't get good times as i do using the paddles, sometimes i end up losing the rear, probably because downshifting from 5th to 3th or something like this, guess my rear wheels lock up when i do this.

I always drive the way the car in real life is supposed to be driven, same steering ratio and same tranny "system"...

If you lock the rear it's probably because:

1. Not optimal heel and toeing (likely)
2. Front brakes overheated, thus rear brakes being more effective... (unlikely)
3. Downshifting is too fast, so over-reving of the engine (likely)

Pick one :p

Probably the answer 3! hehe
I don't use the brake and throttle at the same time and i end up locking the wheels at the first corner, soon as i leave the pits, so they are not overheated. Guess only option 3 remains. :)
But probably im still pressing the brakes too hard and also i downshift to fast, as i said, since im using the H shifter i don't downshift gear by gear, probably im choosing a low gear before i reach the speed for it, so i end up locking the rear wheel, i guess its too much braking power to the rear wheels.
When i use the paddle i downshift correctly :mad: (probably, since i don't lock the wheels and my lap times are better).
I'll try some hell and toe, but probably i will end up in the grass on every corner! lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back