Two concerns

Kevin Ascher

#47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs
I have two concerns.
1st: Here and then I get little stutters, even though I usually run around 100 FPS. They are ever so slightly, but occur regularly (2-5 times per lap) and end up annoying me. Do you guys have a clue? Latest graphics card driver is installed.
2nd:Is there a way to turn the replay function off or one to extend the time it records?

I have two concerns.
1st: Here and then I get little stutters, even though I usually run around 100 FPS. They are ever so slightly, but occur regularly (2-5 times per lap) and end up annoying me. Do you guys have a clue? Latest graphics card driver is installed.
2nd:Is there a way to turn the replay function off or one to extend the time it records?

Kevin, I have seen solutions to your questions at:

<mod-edit: provide an answer please, not links>

Here and then I get little stutters, even though I usually run around 100 FPS. They are ever so slightly, but occur regularly (2-5 times per lap) and end up annoying me.

do you have 2 screens connected to pc or are you running any other application on the background at the sime time? i notest that if i run a more graphical demanding app in my 2nd screen it can be some little stutters now and then

• Deleted member 151827

Are you using a Fanatec wheel?
If so, there's a problem with the current driver that causes the physics engine to stutter. Solution is to install the newest beta drivers. Has worked flawless for me ever since I did that.

http://eu.fanatec.com/index.php?route=support/faq/details&id=35
I have tried SO many times to instal the new beta 174, but have not been able to. The installer keeps stopping at then end and says quit as unexpected. Any idea's?

I have the graphics turned down half way, HDR off. Running G27 with club sport pedals, only one screen.
I get stutters at the level that it's impossible to keep driving after a couple laps. To me it seems to be connected to the ghost car, if I drive with the ghost car visible on track for a while it gets really bad. Before the stuttering it's no problems at all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back