Twister-Racing WC license up for sale, place bid

I own the Twister-Racing WC license for Formula SimRacing

The WC license is up for sale. Deadline for offers is April 2nd, 17:00 GMT.

IF interested or if you have any questions, please send me a PM

Thanks

Phil Estrada

Dear club members, dear FSR follower,

Sadly we are facing some grey clouds here in Twister and before things get worse I want to make something clear, something which might reveal important for us, for the club, for the readers, for any possible buyer:

Despite asking anything for our managerial activity as we did it with passion and love for our team colours, Phil Estrada, current license owner who is offering his license for sale, should first pay all his debts to his managers who had payed all the licensing both last year and in the current one (imagine he's now trying to sell when his drivers had already payed for their licenses) if he wants to offer a clean license. To be more precise, 436€ (2011) and 253€ (2012). We are asking all these debts to be payed immediately by Phil Estrada before he does anything because we are worried both for us both for any possible buyer who would then see our requests coming to him.

We will do everything in our power to see this unfair behaviour end, we'll call the COA and legal office and, if needed, even ordinary justice as it's totally illegal to see our sacrificies and money taken away on this way.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back