• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Cars TVR Cerbera Speed 12 by RWB v2.2

Development of the TVR Speed 12 Originally Released by Reb.Ellion

1. RodneyS

RodneyS

Ratings:
    +22
    RodneyS submitted a new resource:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 by RWB - Development of the TVR Speed 12 Originally Released by Reb.Ellion

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium

Ratings:
    +436
    -

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. RodneyS

RodneyS

Ratings:
    +22
    RodneyS updated TVR Cerbera Speed 12 by RWB with a new update entry:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 - v2.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fanapryde

Fanapryde

Ratings:
    +196
    Any idea how to use an alternate icon now ?
    In stead of the big TVR logo, I used a TVR car icon (like for most cars), but for some reason it refuses to show after the update (I even downloaded a new version of the alternate icons, to no avail)... :rolleyes:

5. RodneyS

RodneyS

Ratings:
    +22
    It might be because I added new series files to the update (forgot to say in the update - edited now to include) so you need to delete the old series files and edit the new ones (called TVR12).

Cheers.

6. RodneyS

RodneyS

Ratings:
    +22
    I forgot to say in the update post (edited now to include) that I renamed the series files as never spotted they were called Reiza__.srs and Reiza__.tga originally so please delete these or you will have 2 TVR icons in your game menu.

Cheers.

7. Fanapryde

Fanapryde

Ratings:
    +196
    OK, I now removed the remaining old files and it works :)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  8. RodneyS

RodneyS

Ratings:
    +22
    Smashing.

Sorry about that. I was annoyed when I realised I'd released the original mod with those series files as peeps now need to manually delete them. Better to fix than leave the old ones in though I think.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +268
    Is it possible to make shifting sound louder? I like AMS cars where you hear the shifting sound really clearly. I thought maybe if its an easy fix with CFG value i could do it myself?

• Like Like x 1
  10. RodneyS

RodneyS

Ratings:
    +22
    It's likely in the .sfx file Alex which you can edit without getting mis-matches. I wasn't looking out for it but I'll see what we could do as I too like a good shifting sound :)

There are loads of redundant sound files in the mod which I have been meaning to clean up so there might even be a different one in there that could be referenced?

Let me know if you get anywhere and I'll let you know if I do ;)

• Love Love x 1
  11. RodneyS

RodneyS

Ratings:
    +22
    Try this Alex - the recorded shift sound is very quiet so I boosted it a lot in the sfx file - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsnFlQ86chNJjNMoKU7s4AhyX8XC_A

If you want it louder or quieter edit the entries below with a lower/higher number

// BACKFIRE & SHIFT SOUNDS (INSIDE)

VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_UP_1=8.0, SPEED12\change_gear_up_V.wav
    VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_UP_2=8.0, SPEED12\gear_change_up_6.wav
    VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_UP_3=8.0, SPEED12\change_gear_up_VV.wav
    VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_DOWN_1=8.0, SPEED12\change_gear_down_V.wav
    VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_DOWN_2=8.0, SPEED12\gear_change_down_6.wav
    VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_DOWN_3=8.0, SPEED12\change_gear_down_VV.wav

I'm going to look at other shifting sounds but at the very least will put in these louder ones for the next release ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. RodneyS

RodneyS

Ratings:
    +22
    We've noticed that when you join a server running this mod, depending on your opponent detail setting, the cockpit textures are wrong. When I have mine at High the textures look like some sort of partially transparent carbon fibre like material. When at full you get the dashboard as intended. Doesn't seem to affect single player (practice sessions at least). Anyway just to make you aware and will look into fixing it.

13. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +268
    Thanks Rodney, i'll test that. :)

14. RodneyS

RodneyS

Ratings:
    +22
    RodneyS updated TVR Cerbera Speed 12 by RWB with a new update entry:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 - v2.2

Read the rest of this update entry...