Resource icon

Misc TV Inspired OSD 9.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks Gilles!

I will try again with a different d_osd key (osd/osd_layout) but I can't promise a positive result.

Edit: Nothing in that one pertains to player timing position, so I moved on to look at the osd/component/position_timing/position_timing_root key's #elay770 object now, will see if something can be changed in it.

Edit2: Changed the la number in the #elay770 object = no change in the game. I don't even know what that number does (or doesn't do)... Also possible: these numbers could be "un-used leftovers" from previous yearly games. Only devs can tell. :(

Last edited:
auroboros updated TV Inspired OSD with a new update entry:

Coloured and swipe options

Now bringing you additional options to use a coloured and improved swipe display. Also added a slant on the black display.

Examples:
standard black
View attachment 55837
standard coloured
View attachment 55838
swipe black
View attachment 55840
swipe coloured
View attachment 55841

Version 4 is included in the zip file if you do not wish to use one of these. Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Realistic black

I've made a big discovery which is now Version 6. I found a way to make the display dark black which now matches the end session display's darkness. It's also very similar to the Sky Sports layout's darkness. :D
I've included prior versions in the zip file if you do not wish to use.

Examples:
standard black
View attachment 56014
standard coloured
View attachment 56016
swipe black
View attachment 56017
swipe coloured
View attachment 56018

Please leave...

Last edited:
Interesting mod. Just a suggestion for improvement: the Rolex will fit better if lg_logo.dds is in this format :
original
lg_logo o.png

Rolex
lg_logo.png

yours
lg_logo rd.png

In game before:
Imagetv1.jpg

In game after:
Imagetv2.jpg

Thanks winner i will try making it fit without it becoming cubed.

Edit: To be honest, soon as I started editing the size I quickly realized it changed how it displays in the pace display, to me that has to fit perfectly because it's displayed far more often. I'm going to leave it the way it is. Thanks anyway Winner, you have the know how to keep it the way you like anyway :)

Last edited:

reworked swipe version

Reworked swipe display using the game's original coloured positions tab to achieve a gap-free swipe.

Examples:
swipe black
View attachment 56110
swipe coloured
View attachment 56111

Please note that I removed all prior versions from the zip file, keeping only the standard displays from version 6. If you would like to use a prior version please send me a PM and I will help you out.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years