Resource icon

Misc TV Inspired OSD 9.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
What do you mean ? :O_o:

It's done with an external PSD module, so it's not a mod made in this game, but outside of it. I too would like to have it, but the problem is, I've searched for it for an hour or so, and I could not find it anywhere. If a RD member finds it, please PM the link to its download page to all of us on this thread. Thanks!

It's done with an external PSD module, so it's not a mod made in this game, but outside of it. I too would like to have it, but the problem is, I've searched for it for an hour or so, and I could not find it anywhere. If a RD member finds it, please PM the link to its download page to all of us on this thread. Thanks!
Wow

Yes. The two files only change the On Screen Display (OSD), not the cars, nor garages, lest the names, or neither the 2014 logos. And you still have the options of displaying any OSD features, or hide them.

The choice is yours.

I second this!!

Hello! Nice mod. Just a thought though, I find that sometimes the gap times get too much in the way of the racing line, most of all when going uphill and turning left. This happens even with the original OSD, so i don't know if it would be possible to scale it just a tad and move it up and outward? Or maybe reduce the distance between the drivers name and the gap time? Thanks for the hard work!
cheers

Hello! Nice mod. Just a thought though, I find that sometimes the gap times get too much in the way of the racing line, most of all when going uphill and turning left. This happens even with the original OSD, so i don't know if it would be possible to scale it just a tad and move it up and outward? Or maybe reduce the distance between the drivers name and the gap time? Thanks for the hard work!
cheers

Changing the BOUNDINGBOX hexadecimal numbers of the GAP times positions does not work. There are no indication about which numbers belong to which corner (like top-left, bottom-left, top-right, and bottom-right). I have tried it with different numbers, but testing them revealed none of these changes made even a slight difference in their displayed locations. I am afraid it can't be done, or I don't know what could be done (possible).

auroboros updated TV Inspired OSD with a new update entry:

No flags version and minor display edit

View attachment 55149
I have supplied a no flags version removing all flags except checkered flag.
I also reworked the slant edges using the game's flag design as a template (identical to Sky Sports F1), looks great now! I also edited the length of the display to make it small as possible.

Very happy with this version, my final update unless a request comes along. Thanks to all for your kind words of encouragement, enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back