CA.jpg
FC.jpg
FE.jpg
MA.jpg
MC.jpg
ME.jpg
RB.jpg
WI.jpg
I made Tv-cam SP for those that love this racing view.

The package contains cameras for all cars.
I have removed the chase view, near and far.(I hate this views)
Now the cameras.xml contains four camera views.
The Original: BonnetCam - CockpitCam - BumperCam and my Tv-Cam SP.
Remember to make backup your own files.

Thanks to Ryder25 for BXML Convertor.

Tv-cam SP

I don't know what you think, but it's very harsh. We all have right to state our opinion, but you can't criticize someone else's MOD, especially by using offensive words. The positive opinion can be improved our MOD, no matter how severe it is. But negative one never lead to happy ending for all of us.

I like this view and because I could not find anything corresponding respectively decided to deal personally. After a week I managed it and I'm happy about it. I do not understand what there is ugliness. The visual of the game is for everyone personal. It's a game.Thank you all for your kind words.
Whoever likes let's enjoy it.

I like this view and because I could not find anything corresponding respectively decided to deal personally. After a week I managed it and I'm happy about it. I do not understand what there is ugliness. The visual of the game is for everyone personal. It's a game.Thank you all for your kind words.
Whoever likes let's enjoy it.

It's not ugly, it's just not to some people's taste. Don't worry about their comments, if they don't want to use it they don't have to.

The great thing is you decided to try and make something instead of positing requests to ask someone else to do it. You achieved what you wanted and learned a lot on the way no doubt. You also kindly shared your work with us which is brilliant so thanks :).

Now, I'm sure you have the modding bug and will be making even more mods :D

Great work. We always need more users like yourself who get stuck in and make something :)

this cam crash my game when i use flashback
:S
I've checked it on all cars and to me it works well.I don't know what could be wrong for you.
Maybe it does not fit with any other mod that you have installed?
Is there anyone else who has the same problems?

It crashes because replay and flashback require the default views to be part of the xml but they have been removed.
Should of hidden them instead of removing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%