1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Turner Motorsport BMW Z4 GTD 2014 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship 1.2

The Turner Motorsport BMW Z4 GTD competing in the 2014 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

1. ajokay

ajokay
    Real-ish Racer

ajokay submitted a new resource:

Turner Motorsport BMW Z4 GTD 2014 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship - The Turner Motorsport BMW Z4 GTD competing in the 2014 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

Read more about this resource...

2. ajokay

ajokay
    Real-ish Racer

3. ajokay

ajokay
    Real-ish Racer

Glad you like it! What do you mean by adding my own twist to it? The team released several photos and a couple of Vine videos this week showing them adding the vinyls to the car and this skin is accurate to those.

I shall probably update this after Daytona so that it's as accurate as possible.

4. Thanks for your skins, I've been using all of them. They look very nice.

5. It seems the vinyls are a bit more slanted on yours.... I have an idea so that we don't release the same skin on the same forum. You release your's on RD but not the official AC forum, and I'll release mine on the AC forum, but not RD. Sound good? :)

6. ajokay

ajokay
    Real-ish Racer

They're as slanted as they are in the car, I've just gone by what I've seen in the photos and videos. I had no plans to release them on the AC forums, I'm not even signed up on there. I probably should be though!

7. Could you mind adding in what map this skin goes? Cause i cant figure out in what BMW_Z4 map it should go. The Z4 has 4 variants.

8. The GT3 ;)

9. ajokay

ajokay
    Real-ish Racer

ajokay updated Turner Motorsport BMW Z4 GTD 2014 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship with a new update entry:

Slight updates to livery now that the car is on-track testing at Daytona

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for the update.

11. You stated in the readme that this shouldn't be hosted other than on your server. Have you changed your mind on licensing this? We'd like to host it but have passed on it in seeing the readme in due respect.

12. ajokay

ajokay
    Real-ish Racer

No, sorry, my skins are only to be hosted here on Race Department and over on my site at Really Rubbish Racing..

13. I mean by ran on an ingame server? No mirrored just to clarify :)

14. ajokay

ajokay
    Real-ish Racer

Oh right, I never stated it couldn't be used on a multiplayer server. Go for it!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I figured, but like to be sure ;)