1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

PC Turn off / hide the bar that shows times to cars in front & behind

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Phil Etty, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Is there a way of hiding the bar at the bottom of the screen that shows time differnee to cars in front & behind?

I never used to notice it, but I now do & find it annoying and useless info anyway, better apps show the info and in a more useful way than something that just updates on lap completion.

Just in case you are not clear what I mean, see below screen shot, the bit at the bottom that says "1 ETT, 2 SEN, 3 DIR" etc etc. acs 2014-11-14 22-32-01-80.jpg

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  2. IRobot

IRobot
    Premium Member

Press F9 a few times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

I am sure some people don't even look in the options menu before playing.:speechless:

Its easy, turn it off in the options.

Graphics, views= display time gap.

Easy peasy lemon sqeasy.:)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Pressing F9 sorted it thanks.

The "easy peasy" option does not remove the bar / overlay I was referring to, but thanks anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

@Phil Etty Yes it does. Well for me it does.

6. This does not remove the bar the bottom that the OP is referring. I've tried that option and didn't work for me either unless it was previously broken and patched recently.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

Honestly, it works for me.

8. I've never had the display time gap option ticked and I get the bar at the bottom every time.
    not tried the F9 option yet