F1 2010 Turn down your engine sound to the lowest!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
The sound is amazing.
I switched to 6 channel direct analog on my z5500's,in this game just for the amazing sound.
The wind the crowds,the russling of the leaves,the engines sounds all coming from behind,sides in front of you.Its just great.

I went one step further and actually turned off the sound; the results were astonishing :D!

I could hear the kettle boiling (mmmm yummy coffee)... the weather report on the telly... and wait... can I hear a cockroach trying to squeeze underneath my frontdoor? All this makes the game so much more enjoyable :roflol:

@ gerardfrazer . sorry to change the subject but i also have the z5500 whit all other games the sound is great rfactor , gtr2 ... but whit f1 2010 my front speackers are very low , they almost sound like they are under water ( or something ) while racing for a few seconds they play like they should but then go back to being crap . when i look behind when i am racing they sound great again ! i have a x-fi titanium fatality pro sound card in game mode , the game sound is set to hardware . i tried rapture 3d ( crap ) , i tried my soundmax integreted sound ( crap ) whit no changes . everything is up to date . thanks for any help !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%