FM4 Tunes, Guides and Requests

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
hey guys as you may see in the chat threat i posted two videos from Team VVV's channel on youtube which is their tuning guide for forza 4, I will Post all vids in here on one post (to save scrolling through the thread). the first couple of vids are mainly aimed at newbies to tuning but experts may find some stuff useful

Part 1 Tyres

Part 2 Suspension and Anti-roll Bars

Comments below and how is it working for you guys

Think you would enjoy the DTM world cup and the GT2 World championships.. very fast and some great drivers at the minute!
Yeah I do seem to like the faster series' better. I don't really like how you can go faster on a controller than wheel on this game though. I normally gain around 2 seconds! Although its not a biggie, I still use the wheel and as long as I have someone to race I'm happy.

Yeah I do seem to like the faster series' better. I don't really like how you can go faster on a controller than wheel on this game though. I normally gain around 2 seconds! Although its not a biggie, I still use the wheel and as long as I have someone to race I'm happy.

I know what you mean, Im still quicker on my pad than I am on a wheel, but for immersion and fun I still use my wheel! and im getting there slowly! Both series could do with you joining mate, and there are still some great races left in both as both are not half way completed yet.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 270 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%