rF2 Tuesday August 11th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Vitus GP

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
as i downloaded track (downloaded mod before, but give it a try for like 2-3 mins) this morning, and was busy for most of the day, didn't have time to practice some good stints... did few parts of stint... had some problems with lmp's which i think could be more calm when they overtake cars from other classes...so spun few times while i was letting lmp's pass, which cost me a lot. and had some demage, obviusly, when i lost in pit about 60 seconds....

did not know how much time i will be able to remain on track with full tank, so i put 100L on and started my race. on half a rece had lots of fuel still, so i went to the pit when all others done that already, to avoid any possible car standing on my pit spot (as it happened to Saša). in pit did refuel car to 100L again to be safe with it, and turned out that i had a lot more than enough, but okay... we'll see how will it go on nord in thu, as now i have more experience than today with this mod.

:good:

When I enter the pits there it was Daniel Pettit in my spot!

In total i spent over 3 minutes sat in the box over the course of my two stops which as well as hogging a vital pit space also cooked the engine leading to my retirement just a few laps later...

I particularly enjoyed multi class racing as well, probably because i was in a p1, but it added an interesting challange to the event

The part that i enjoyed most was probably the pitstop during the night yesterday. Full speed driver the track in a battle with Marc Kollinger, press that pit request button and wait for the confirmation to go in. Hit the pitlimiter and drive slowly to the red box. And then the moment you kill the engine to avoid overheating it was pure enjoyement. The crew is working on the car, its complete silent and then all of a sudden the GT1 & GT2 boys come flying by with big roars on the straight: god i loved it!! Wanted to stay in the pit forever :laugh:

The part that i enjoyed most was probably the pitstop during the night yesterday. Full speed driver the track in a battle with Marc Kollinger, press that pit request button and wait for the confirmation to go in. Hit the pitlimiter and drive slowly to the red box. And then the moment you kill the engine to avoid overheating it was pure enjoyement. The crew is working on the car, its complete silent and then all of a sudden the GT1 & GT2 boys come flying by with big roars on the straight: god i loved it!! Wanted to stay in the pit forever :laugh:

HAHA LOL thats not the way to win Bram ;)

As so much others I really enjoyed the race and was so happy to see the end.
Bram it was so much fun how often we met on the track - I was totally focused to do a secure drive so of cause you were faster than me and caught me without probs. But I always waved you a warm hello :fwd: when I passed you after spinning the one or the other time.. :wink2:

I Didn't expect you to overtake in that fast curves before start/finish, as you said it was side-by-side but I was soo surprised. Sorry for complaining when I was bumped to the wall - pure adrenaline, you know;)

Thanks to settings only my vehicle body was damaged and I could resume race without suspension problem or else.

Had a really good endurance race with the needed few errors although I ran into a GT2 Porsche who himself was escaping his front man's early braking .
Waited for him but he sadly didn't make it back on track - big sorry for that.

Really excellent Mod.. other vendors sell less quality as new game version :)

So sad I can't make it for tomorrows event - second Time I miss a rfactor event on the Nordschleife.

• Sean Edwards

Sean takes the GT2 win:

Very nice pic!

Race was good in the first 20 min, pushing hard to stay out front, but after you crashed I was on my own, trying not to get taken out by LMP cars... So many tried to overtake, out braked themselves and I had to re overtake them, very annoying..

Good fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back