AC TUDOR USCC @ Road America - October 3rd

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I want to friendly re-invite the racers from today´s event, which unfortunately did not work out as supposed :redface:
Please don´t blame @Ricardo ´cause I am sure he did his best! Let´s just hope nothing really serious happened to him or his family!!

Especially the guys who joined for the first race! Give the club another chance believe me you won´t regret it :) @rastaqki @Benutzername @th3_d0ctor !!

@Anthemius your first race at Zandvoord was not bad, wasn´t it:)

@Matyas Kone @Tomi @Magic43 @Mark Singleton @Mark Gormley

I want to friendly re-invite the racers from today´s event, which unfortunately did not work out as supposed :redface:
Please don´t blame @Ricardo ´cause I am sure he did his best! Let´s just hope nothing really serious happened to him or his family!!

Especially the guys who joined for the first race! Give the club another chance believe me you won´t regret it :) @rastaqki @Benutzername @th3_d0ctor !!

@Anthemius your first race at Zandvoord was not bad, wasn´t it:)

@Matyas Kone @Tomi @Magic43 @Mark Singleton @Mark Gormley
Already were watching the thread, but thanks :D

Similar to today i am not sure if i've got time since i have a championship event tomorrow and i am not sure how long this will take. If i am back home early enough, i'll write it in this thread and will come ;)

I'm in with the DP Corvette.
EDIT: That'll be the Dallara because the seat is where I'm used to :p

What's the difference between the Coyote and the Dallara versions? Also, when racing in cockpit view, the outisde world becomes extremely bright (everything is fine with other viewpoints). Anyone having this issue?

Last edited:
Don't know the track, so it's better to take a car I know. So I will take the Ferrari to add so variation ;) Should be same pace as c7, or not?

Guys, don't announce car last minute, so server can be set up in time (pickup mode!) :)

Just enjoying AC again after upgrading to a new PC. Sign me up with the DP, I'll have a practice and if I can't cope with those cars I'll downgrade to GT :thumbsup:

My only problem at the moment is I can't remember how I got AC to work well with my trusty 240 degree wheel, at the moment I'm heading into the weeds all the time! :laugh:

Will keep working on it :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years