AC Tudor USCC & GT2 @ Road America - Saturday 26th September 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the race guys! Well done @Sniper ! :thumbsup:

TUDOR_zpsjdqyyluf.jpg~original

I did over 100 laps of practice, only to get screwed over by loading problems. 4 attempts and 4 crashes/runtime errors. I wish in booking mode you could pre-load the server to find out if there were any problems and have more time to fix them.

I did over 100 laps of practice, only to get screwed over by loading problems. 4 attempts and 4 crashes/runtime errors. I wish in booking mode you could pre-load the server to find out if there were any problems and have more time to fix them.

That's unfortunate man :(

wasn't too bad tonight, had some really good time behind the wheel (literally), and felt a lot more at home with using it by the time I finished. A few mistakes, including one that ended up in a large crash, but definitely some positives to be found.

wasn't too bad tonight, had some really good time behind the wheel (literally), and felt a lot more at home with using it by the time I finished. A few mistakes, including one that ended up in a large crash, but definitely some positives to be found.
Where/when/how/what?

Lap 31 second last corner and fuel emergency :(
Chris Innes, my microphone didnt work, but heard your complaint, sorry if you feld that i was too defensive, i am still learning.

Guess we could have anticipated problems with the mod if we would have read the entirety of the mod description :). This is for the Oreca:

Current known issues:
-Model is not finished...
-No LODs so performance may suffer
-No finalized UV map on the body shell, but there is one there - although it's not advised to create liveries yet
-Mirrors are inverted

Great grid, had zero hardware issues again, but zero prep , half cut, from leaving party, wrong car, and trying to change the pit app flat out, and discovered I was using super soft tyres at 94% on lap 4, then dropping water bottle, leaning down to pick up, somehow got the power cord and pulled it out! Argh! Went and whatched Spurs give man city a 4-1 kicking instead in EPL.
Hey, when's the next update/dream pack.?

Lap 31 second last corner and fuel emergency :(
Chris Innes, my microphone didnt work, but heard your complaint, sorry if you feld that i was too defensive, i am still learning.
Not your fault mate. Our first coming together was aided by my helicorsa app deciding to position itself in the far left corner of my 3 screen setup. Trying to glance left and turn right...anyway I pinched you on the corner and spun after the contact.

At the end there I had it in my head Chris Stacy was the next car down the road. That's why I was asking if we were racing. Was pretty excited to round up the two of you in one corner. Pity you had no fuel and Chris was running on fumes, makes it a lot less impressive.

Well done Tony!! Killed it man. Thanks Chris for organizing the event.

From the arse end of the grid

The corvette having a bumpy first lap
Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_road_america_27-9-115-8-30-32_zpspwqjz4iu.jpg

The prancing pony possie with a lonely Bmw in the background
Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_road_america_27-9-115-8-33-15_zps4utrkqsb.jpg

I NEED more POWER!
Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_road_america_27-9-115-8-39-32_zps1cojmewn.jpg

Well that could have gone better (for the others, not for me:x3:)
Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_road_america_27-9-115-8-47-1_zpsus73clen.jpg

Using a Ferrari to catch a slide (sorry about that Evan :whistling:)
Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_road_america_27-9-115-8-49-59_zpsrujrb7oo.jpg

Where IS that power DAMMIT!
Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_road_america_27-9-115-8-52-58_zpspt5af52a.jpg

And a small mistake from Evan allows a Beemer to sneak past.
Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_road_america_27-9-115-8-54-44_zpsv6dta1j2.jpg

you can, there is almost always a sniper practice track up with the same configuration and its on the same server with all the same files so its a good way to test

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%