1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTA in GTR 3?

Discussion in 'GTR 3' started by Nils Norberg, Dec 3, 2011.

1. I would not be surprised if this is what Sim-Bims next one is about http://ttagroup.se/ ( in english from 16/12)
    Swedish GT class will be close to the Reiza Stock car cars.
    Lets wait and c:)
  2. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

I hope not, to be honest. Swedish tracks except Anderstorp are not really suited for such cars, and they're also not really suited to be the main tracks of a racing game. And all cars would have the same physics.
    As an additional car class or a DLC, no problem, but I really hope the main class will feature an international series with different cars like anything with the GT3 class.
    The good thing about Game Stock Car is that you have quite a few unknown high-quality tracks, a price of ca. 20€ and free DLCs. Now I know swedish tracks from STCC the game, SimBins free DLCs contain formula cars that can't match these of Reiza and their games are usually a bit more expensive. So, to convince me, they'd had to feature more/better car classes and tracks. :)
  3. TBH, I don't really care what's going to be in it, as long as it's fast and fun and creates good racing :)

I just want some news! I don't care if they say it will be released in 2014, just PLEASE come and tell us... nothing is worse than uncertainty :p
  4. Very unlikely. This game was announced LONG before TTA was.. perhaps LMS or World GT1
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Actually with the current developments TTA is starting to become a very good series. With all the cool cars that have recently entered I actually hope SimBin will put this series into GTR 3.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I agree with that. Also because SimBin for sure don't want to dissappoint with their own swedisch racing league.
    I hope they will surprise us with a big evolution(revolution) step concerning physics.
  7. TTA cars are looking gr8 and a series like this would make for gr8 league racing:).
  8. This...
    I know I'd love to drive that new Saab 9-3 entry in the TTA...both real and modded cars. The 9-3 HO cars are just so much fun to drive.