1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Featured TT Isle of Man - The Game New Images Revealed

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, May 29, 2017.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment News Editor Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +10,567
    TT Isle of Man - The Game 1.jpg
    Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn Racing Games have revealed images from the upcoming Isle of Man TT game due to release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC later this year.

With an official licence to recreate the epic Isle of Man TT motorcycle races, TT Isle of Man - The Game will feature all the bumps and turns of the challenging Snaefell Mountain Course, a 37 mile road-racing circuit led through public roads of the Isle of Man.

Very little is known about the new game at the present time, however judging by the information leaked to the general public and by virtue of the image in this article showing the official John McGuinness Honda CBR1000RR it is probably fair to assume many of the big name riders and teams will be present in the game.

McGuinness himself has been seen testing the development build of the title and has reportedly been impressed by the level of accuracy employed by the developers in recreating the legendary Isle of Man TT course. With TT road racing and the Isle of Man event itself remaining massively popular amongst motorsport and bike racing fans alike, it has been far too long since a quality virtual version of the series has made it on to popular gaming devices.

Isle of Man TT | Learn the Course | Part 1 | Startline to Handley's

Isle of Man TT | Learn the Course | Part 2 | Handley's to Ramsey

Isle of Man TT | Learn the Course | Part 3 | Ramsey to the Finish Line

Bigben and Kylotonn have promised to reveal more details of the title soon, with an expected release date across all platforms scheduled for some time during 2017.

TT Isle of Man will be available in 2017 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

TT Isle of Man - The Game 2.jpg

Discuss the game further with your fellow racing fans by visiting the TT Isle Of Man - The Game Forum here at RaceDepartment and getting involved in the action!

Looking forward to an official Isle of Man TT game? Do you think Kylotonn and Bigben can make a success of this licence agreement? Let us know in the comments section below!

• Like Like x 8
    • Wow Wow x 5
    • Love Love x 3
  2. JPL083

JPL083

Ratings:
    +50
    Pinch me... Is this really true? :geek:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Premium

Ratings:
    +229
    No, pinch me first! 'Death Jump' here I come!

4. Joseph Wright

Joseph Wright
    Commentator - The Voice of RD Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,024
    Too many good games this year. However, this is on the top of the list for sure. You need to announce when preorder is available @Paul Jeffrey ´┐╝:p

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sergio Loro

Sergio Loro
    Premium

Ratings:
    +688
    Amazing :)

6. M4LLY

M4LLY
    Premium

Ratings:
    +283
    I have been waiting for news like this since TT Superbikes on the playstation 2!:D

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. LEDzZzEPP

LEDzZzEPP

Ratings:
    +14
    Nothing like pick your gamepad & feel you are riding a ''beast'' motorcycle and run top speed through the Isle of Man

The fun part is people go to buy this :confused:

8. darkelf1

darkelf1

Ratings:
    +19
    Finally a moto game for brave man.......:thumbsup: Really love the track in AC...:D

9. Jay Topping

Jay Topping

Ratings:
    +1
    fingers crossed this will be the full course though ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mahad

Mahad

Ratings:
    +193
    Gorgeous :) Great surprise !

11. STEALTHYoneay

STEALTHYoneay

Ratings:
    +1
    If you want a game for brave men give gpbikes a go

• Like Like x 1
  12. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Premium

Ratings:
    +229
    I hope they include the eBike series too. Like the Moto Czysz E1pc. RIP. Micheal.

13. Teguh Waluyo

Teguh Waluyo

Ratings:
    +28
    TT? Yessss!!!!!
    Bigben? Oh wait a minute...

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Senior HistorX Driver Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,376
    it gets my vote,
    Cant wait to watch it on TV this week and later i want to play the game,
    I still have a old PlayStation with this game on it somewhere in the attic..

15. Kid_TaBo

Kid_TaBo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +66
    Let's hope there is a VR included fantastic news

16. CaLu_RW

CaLu_RW

Ratings:
    +1
    Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this one :)

17. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +339
    Butteh...how about safety?? No HALO's for these bikes?:whistling:

• Haha Haha x 1
  18. GTAce

GTAce

Ratings:
    +221
    I'm anxious about this. I really hope it'll be great, but it's a BigBen title and these reek low budget. Hope they don't screw up the physics and input.

• Like Like x 1
  19. delpinsky

delpinsky

Ratings:
    +48
    A) Amazing! Very interesting project
    B) Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn? Nooooooo
    C) The WIP picture is far from being photorealistic. It feels more like a painting.

Let's see what they can do, hoping physics are good and the track is laserscanned.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Track Limits Marshall. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,781
    That screen grab of the Gooseneck in Pauls' opening post is all well and good, but it's nothing like that in real life but not too far from reality. A bit of artistic licence I think. But the road angle looks about right.
    Any way, as a biker, track day rider and ex proddie bike racer I love the TT and I will be there on Friday for a week. I will actually ride my bike (like I do every year) on the road course and look forward to the Mountain stretch with one way traffic and no speed limit.

I have been looking for info on this game for a while since it was announced. I still play TT Superbikes Real Road racing and TT Superbikes Legends on my PS3 on my 110" widescreen HD projector and this will add to my collection. I really hope they don't just add silly bits of make believe scenery though. Jesters old TT games had realistic land marks even if the did have poor graphics compared to games these days. And they had great physics too.
    Looking forward to it.